Phone: 305.414.9357
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Bit delayed....Got lost due to traffic.
Session Length: H
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Black hair and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Quite heavy.....and tall. She is about 5.8 and huge built.
Recommendation: No
  • HDnTX
  • 08-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Car must get terrible MPG.......
Moved from Independent Provider Reviws
I do not understand: is this a new rule or has it always been this way? Why did this review get moved? IMO, it should have stayed
I guess, if no BCD activities took place..... it is not considered a review?
I do not understand: is this a new rule or has it always been this way? Why did this review get moved? IMO, it should have stayed Originally Posted by yourself
No new rules here. Read the stickies at the top of the Review forum. No activities means it is not considered to be a review on ECCIE. The sticky tells you to post in Coed.

Torito
If that is the case, then why did THIS REVIEW, not disappear in COED?

I see two stickies at the top of that forum one that says NCNS will be moved to coed and the other addresses what is required for review credit.

NCNS means no call/no show. Unless someone changed the definition of NCNS, I see no reason why this review should have been moved. IMO, regardless of whether or not you feel he deserves review credit, this reviewer has given valuable information that would better serve the community if it were to remain in the reviews section.

Moving to coed is nothing more than a passive way of dismissing and almost hiding a situation that would otherwise be tied to a provider's profile. Although I can grasp the rationalization for protecting a provider by moving a "real" NCNS here, it makes absolutely no sense to move other reviews here.

If a guy felt he was materially deceived to the point to where he needed to walk away, that info is important and relevant. Do you really want to be protecting dishonest or deceptive providers?
If that is the case, then why did THIS REVIEW, not disappear in COED?

I see two stickies at the top of that forum one that says NCNS will be moved to coed and the other addresses what is required for review credit.

NCNS means no call/no show. Unless someone changed the definition of NCNS, I see no reason why this review should have been moved. IMO, regardless of whether or not you feel he deserves review credit, this reviewer has given valuable information that would better serve the community if it were to remain in the reviews section. Originally Posted by yourself

At ECCIE, if there are no activities it is not a review. Review forums are for reviews of activities. I don't make the rules, I live by them.

This has nothing to do with what I feel he deserves. Moving it is not about credit.

Disappear in Coed? Is Coed a bottomless pit that no one can see? I thought it was public.

When a post is moved to Coed, if it has good info, it is out there for everyone to see.

If you want to argue about rules, I am the wrong person. Moderators are at the bottom of the food chain. We are not rule makers.

Torito
This is the best non review ever!!!!
At ECCIE, if there are no activities it is not a review. ..... We are not rule makers.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Torito,

Please accept my apologies but I just cannot find that "rule" If it is in one of the stickies where you said it is, I must have missed it. could you please be more specific? Which sticky is it in? A quote would be helpful.

Also, you failed to tell me why the review I referred to earlier is so different that this "rule" required it to remain in the reviews section. In the case of THIS REVIEW, you first moved it to coed, but then moved it back, presumably because you could find no such rule.

If such a rule really exists, dont you think it should be consistently applied?

When a post is moved to Coed, if it has good info, it is out there for everyone to see. Originally Posted by Torito
But you know as well as anyone that when information sinks into that abyss, it becomes a lot less visible among so much other irrelevant information.
If you want to argue about rules, I am the wrong person. Moderators are at the bottom of the food chain. We are not rule makers.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I cannot argue about a rule that does not exist.

I often hear you guys say things like "we dont make the rules, we just apply them". I can sympathize because I am sure you often take the heat for just doing your jobs.

In this case, however, I think you really are making up the rule. As I pointed out, it is not consistently applied in the Dallas forum, and it is a good bet that they do things differently in other cities.

Since you say you are not the rule makers, perhaps you should contact the powers that be and have one made.

I have no say in the outcome, but if I did, I would vote to keep it in the review forum/
Talking is an activity and she got paid a fee. As providers say we are paying for time. ijs
Since this was deemed not to be an actual review, and was moved to Coed, why is it still attached to her review profile? Color me confused...