Web Cam Chatting? Ladies and Guys for the intial meet and greet.

Is there any particular reason why we don't do webcam introductions on the site? I just was thinking to myself that this would be a great way to initiate a first contact between a provider and a client.

This could be set up as a private chat area that utilizes webcam to make initial introductions and talk to one another. We would be in a safe and secure environment and it would eliminate alot of surprises when meeting for the first time or keeping in touch with someone we already know.

I know we have socials and what have you but this would be another good way to screen for one thing and also get an accurate representation of the individuals we are going to see from both sides of the aisle.

There would be no surprises at the door for an initial meeting and the lady can feel more comfortable when we do show up.

Thoughts anyone?
LOL I use to do that back when I first moved to la but then my pc crashed so I haven't done it! But the issue I ran into was not all guy/girls have webcams!

I like video chatting!
I remember your cam very well Missy...I loved your way of chatting!!!
How is looking at someone's webcam going to help a lady screen?
That wouldn't stop someone from showing up at the door in a uniform.
That wouldn't stop someone with a history of beating women from coming to her incall.
Webcams can be fun, but they aren't at all a decent way to screen someone to know they are safe, sane, clean, and not a cop.
It does help screen. Same guy in video is same guy on license. ETC.

However, It is still something I wouldn't enjoy. You can't roll your eyes when you need too. Well, I might.
LOL@Kayla

I agree, I think it'd be fun...although probably more so for the client than for the provider.
I'm afraid if the provider saw me on a webcam I might never get a date.

And Kayla, when I was face down on your table you could have spent the whole time rolling your eyes and I would never have known.
Come to think of it even if I had known I wouldn't have cared... mmmmm, Kayla massage!