Providers - Graphic Designer

This post is for the ladies on this board. I am a newer member here and thought I'd put it out there that I am a graphic designer and would be willing to do graphic work for you. I'm not saying it's for trade or for money ... I'll leave all that up to you. Just PM me if you're at all interested and I'll send you samples of my work.

I'd like to keep this to doing mostly photo touch-ups and photo editing as I don't really do web design. But if you have a graphic need please contact me. I'm willing to give anything a shot.

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize.
There's no forum for this yet, unfortunately. I'm waiting for the "business services" section to open up as well
I would build personal websites for providers also. I've done it once before, but I wouldn't offer a barter service. Cash only...
I would be willing to offer technical advice in development for any Provider wishing to DIY their website.
Photography and post processing are long standing hobbies of mine as well. I've sent PM's to ladies at "the old forum" before to ask permission to download and play with some of their photos. On some occasions they've sent me higher res images via email for play and I've gotten to photograph a couple of ladies as well. But only as a hobby, for fun. If the fun and practice is what you are looking for this can give you hours of enjoyment (punctuated by moments of terror when the SO enters the room unexpectedly). If you want it to grow into a commercial venture that would, of course, be different.

Regards,
On the note of web design I had an epiphany to design my portfolio site like that of a iPhone sideways scrolling. I ran across a template that had a Javascript that when the user moused over both left and right arrows at the bottom the page would move slowly back and forth. The page also had a navigational menu at the front and when the links were clicked it would scroll to the corresponding pane.

You can take a look at the template here http://www.thehorizontalway.com/#about the template is freeware just keep the authors name in it yada yada but it would be AWESOME to see it implemented as a Providers site. PM me I can give you some BOMB A$$ ideas on how to make it POP!
LovingKAYLA just let me know that she is going to use my new version for her avatar when she has time. So, I'm guessing she won't mind me posting this.

At first I was just going to fix the blown highlight, but then, knowing her as I do, I got another idea. A little ACR, some CS4 seasoned with Painter X to taste.

origianal

Kayla Chasing Rabbits

Just added this brigher version, better maybe:

I'm glad I have at least one hobby I enjoy. . . and can afford more often!

Regards,
Little bunny foo foo hoppin' through the forest... lol
Veronica, you're a graphic designer as well aren't you? And I know you're a talented photographer.