Top two kinks

A lot of these threads come up in the “another realm” section. But I’d like to hear from the local community

1. Facesitting/ A beautiful woman pleasures herself while straddling me until she squirts all over my cock.

2. Anal play. Playing, rimming, fingering.
I luv luv luv tease n denial...sucking and using hot oil to massage your cock..
bringing you to the brink then backing off and repeating till I let you burst into orgasmic bliss

And i luv sitting on a mans face. Especially if he has a beard...making him savor my larg lips n sweet yummy kitty
I luv luv luv tease n denial...sucking and using hot oil to massage your cock..
bringing you to the brink then backing off and repeating till I let you burst into orgasmic bliss

And i luv sitting on a mans face. Especially if he has a beard...making him savor my larg lips n sweet yummy kitty Originally Posted by DallasRain
So hot !!
I could write a book..lol.. I am one day!
I also love doubles and mfm spitroast!!!
I could write a book..lol.. I am one day!
I also love doubles and mfm spitroast!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Also would love the step mom step daughter fantasy. We are caught by the step mom and she wants to join and teach us how to really fuck
Well, here's what I posted over in Another Realm.

1. All things anal. Love having my ass played with, spanked, eaten, fingered, fucked. Nothing better than being bent over and tongue fucked in the ass while she is roughly milking my cock for all its worth. And of course giving everything I've listed as well.

2. Oral edging with lots of cock to DFK. Give me that deep, wet, sloppy, spit on cock BJ with lots of DFK and spitting and drooling in mouth until, after much edging, I blow a massive load into your mouth for you to DFK it between us, with both of us swallowing a fair amount.

All with plenty of dirty vulgar language whispered into my ears seductively.

I used to think I was pretty kinky. Then I found ECCIE. lol

Then there those kinks and fantasies I don't even feel comfortable sharing here lol.
Well, here's what I posted over in Another Realm.

1. All things anal. Love having my ass played with, spanked, eaten, fingered, fucked. Nothing better than being bent over and tongue fucked in the ass while she is roughly milking my cock for all its worth. And of course giving everything I've listed as well.

2. Oral edging with lots of cock to DFK. Give me that deep, wet, sloppy, spit on cock BJ with lots of DFK and spitting and drooling in mouth until, after much edging, I blow a massive load into your mouth for you to DFK it between us, with both of us swallowing a fair amount.

All with plenty of dirty vulgar language whispered into my ears seductively.

I used to think I was pretty kinky. Then I found ECCIE. lol

Then there those kinks and fantasies I don't even feel comfortable sharing here lol. Originally Posted by Sinclar

dammit babe...you & I need to meet!

Tigar babe...you have a sweet wicked mind!

My biggest kink is a lady sitting on my face, grinding her pussy all over my face.
I found out this week that I also like it when a lady sits backwards on my face, places her starfish on my tongue and pinches my nipples.
A provider did that to me a Couple days ago. Bam. New kink.

dammit babe...you & I need to meet!

Originally Posted by DallasRain

We've both said that a few times in different forums lol. One day the universe will align our schedules Dallas.