DICK SUCKING MARATHON???!!!

Hey everyone. Well i decided to post this because this was the funniest thing to me that a client has ever requested. But yes a dick sucking marathon as a double i suppose for him. Of course im never one to back down from a bbbj challenge but it did spark my interest to ask you all if you could have your very own dick sucking contest who would it be with? Im very curious to know.......
I wanna play
  • RGB93
  • 06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Kammye, what is your record.
Jenna Haze, Sasha Grey and Miss Utah 2013
Realistically I'd pick lecia.love, sexxysabrina, yummymarie, and monalisa.....

Maybe others but those some that I've seen and would probably enjoy something of that nature the most with.
I heard there was a list?
Dick-sucking is a sprint -- middle distance at most. If it takes marathon time, it's being done wrong.
Of course me and, Super Head 713,My Doll Yummy Marie and, Allison of Houston!
Dick-sucking is a sprint -- middle distance at most. If it takes marathon time, it's being done wrong. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
That depends on what one may want.
Can I play...
Lol Adorna we can play together with a willing gentleman of course.....
I would go with Kammye, RubyRed, Bellissa (travels), Aprill (Dallas) and my new addition Exploring Staci. I'm thinking relay race, like pass the baton.
Lol.....

Kammye, what is your record. Originally Posted by RGB93
Pass the baton! Good One!!

I would go with Kammye, RubyRed, Bellissa (travels), Aprill (Dallas) and my new addition Exploring Staci. I'm thinking relay race, like pass the baton. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Jenna Haze, Sasha Grey and Miss Utah 2013 Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Don't know Miss Utah 2013, but the other two work for me too!

Liv Tyler and Eliza Dushku also make me want to do bad things.

Pass the baton! Good One!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Just don't drop it by accident and step on it!