If there's a repeat, when do you know?

Started this one on "the other board" for the gents and it spawn some good stuff and a reciprocal question for the other side of this icky place we call THE HOBBY: the providers. So here goes: I understand the hobby's all about variety, but then again, there's always that lady that you like returning to for whatever reason, right? So here's the question: During your first visit with a girl you've returned to several times after, at what point (what about her did you in/ what did she do or say) were you sure you wanted to come back for seconds? Ladies, same goes for you. What about a client makes you keep re-booking him besides the obvious $$$?
Generally pretty quickly ... If she looks as good or better than expected, has a compatible personality, if the chemistry is good and so is the sex, it's a repeat. Generally, it only takes only a few minutes for me to make this decision.
#1 Don't negotiate, thats a turn off from the start. #2 Good hygene, a shower 30 minutes or less before our meet or even in the room before getting down is good. #3 A general down to earth person who looks at a provider as a person and you can see actually being friends with. #4 Nasty and to the point, if you are having fun then most likely he is too. And don't make us work and do acrobatics for 59 minutes and literally exhausted with a throbbing and sore twat and lock jaw. I know an hour is an hour, but there is always time for a breather. Most I would love to see again and again. And I think this is a great topic!
I consider myself new to hobbying. I do, however, have a favorite that I've seen more than 6 times, or so. I went back to her for several reasons. Obviously, she fit the "type" that I'm interested in, physically. To add to the attraction, she is somewhat educated and can hold a decent conversation, understand and counter my sarcasm, and is funny/witty. Also, as best as I can tell, she doesn't fake responses (moans, twitches, ohhh's and ahhh's, etc.). If I'm doing something she likes, I KNOW it - and she isn't afraid to guide me to what she likes. If she doesn't or isn't going to get off - she's honest and it's okay. She NEVER watches the clock. We're done when we're done. Sometimes earlier and often later than the specific time frame paid for. We've evolved into something a little bit past client/provider - so the comfort level is very high. And, lastly, since I've seen her numerous times, I'm allowed to do things that are not on her menu.
^^^ laughed at the "twitches" part!!
So here goes: I understand the hobby's all about variety, but then again, there's always that lady that you like returning to for whatever reason, right? So here's the question: During your first visit with a girl you've returned to several times after, at what point (what about her did you in/ what did she do or say) were you sure you wanted to come back for seconds? Originally Posted by Sofia Simms
For me it's usually after the second visit...the first time is never as GOOD or BAD as you may think it is.

Two things, besides a physical attraction, will keep me coming back:
1. Passion (or being pretty good at the Illusion of Passion)
2. Responsiveness
It's just if I feel a real connection to that person. There is some point after the initial awkwardness, normally in a kiss when I know that the provider is really there with me. I guess it's in the kiss, because there is nothing they can really say that makes me think it's genuine, even the shaking and quivering during what seems to be a very real orgasm can be faked, but there is something when you are kissing that can't be faked...If I get that moment I will do my best to see that girl again.
I don't hobby just to get my nut off. I actual could care less about how I cum. I just want to feel something real with someone else...I know it seems misguided that I'm looking for this in the hobby...I'm certainly not looking to date or marry a provider, but there is a deep humanity in being naked, vulnerable and honest with another human being. If I get the sense that they are open to feel that with me they will forever be cool with me, and I will repeat occasionally, sometimes very frequently if I like a girl enough.
In my short time in the hobby there are two that I have seen more than once. One, I'm starting to think my 2nd time might be the last time. The other, I'm planning on seeing again this week.

What does it for me is, as some have said already, the personal connection. It's not a matter of here, let me get you off, where's my money, now go. We actually spend time together. As I've reflected on this, I think I started doing this so that I had someone who I could spend intimate time with, who wasn't connected to the amount of stress and bullshit that has built up in my life this year. The girls that I see more than once are the ones provide that personal touch in a way that I like.

Also, boobs.

Cheers!
To add to the attraction, she is somewhat educated and can hold a decent conversation, understand and counter my sarcasm, and is funny/witty. Also, as best as I can tell, she doesn't fake responses (moans, twitches, ohhh's and ahhh's, etc.). If I'm doing something she likes, I KNOW it - and she isn't afraid to guide me to what she likes. If she doesn't or isn't going to get off - she's honest and it's okay. She NEVER watches the clock. We're done when we're done. Sometimes earlier and often later than the specific time frame paid for. We've evolved into something a little bit past client/provider - so the comfort level is very high. And, lastly, since I've seen her numerous times, I'm allowed to do things that are not on her menu. Originally Posted by tk3god
Damn good answer sweetheart! I share a very similar connection with (one of) my regs & reading that, I swear, made me smile like a fool. When it's there, it's there, ya know? U just know...
For me it's usually after the second visit...the first time is never as GOOD or BAD as you may think it is.

Two things, besides a physical attraction, will keep me coming back:
1. Passion (or being pretty good at the Illusion of Passion)
2. Responsiveness Originally Posted by DickEmDown
This just lets me know that you're ALL kind of experienced at this game we call hobbying! Honestly, that's hot! Cause I ain't one to tutor, I'll rather learn...
Second time... Took meeting or exceeding expectations on looks and passion level. 3rd time and beyond took attitude and personality. Honestly, $ was only a lesser consideration.
So Sophia, no response yet from the ladies ... Why don't you kick it off: What makes you hope that a client comes back for a second, third ... Visit?

Great thread, as usual from you.
So Sophia, no response yet from the ladies ... Why don't you kick it off: What makes you hope that a client comes back for a second, third ... Visit?

Great thread, as usual from you. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

I hope B.Amy counts as one of the ladies , but no really that's why I loved tk3's answer...I might just be into the "boyfriend experience"! I definitely factor in good sex! If they're gonna take the time to help me get off as well, we're golden!
& Dude MUST not try to take more than what's given in ANY respect, i.e. time (although I'm no clock-watcher, some guys will try to take advantage) or what's on the menu...
Will share more as they come to mind...Thanks SF (wouldn't wanna shorten just to "stinky" )
As far as timing, I agree with Ded, so probably after the second...that's assuming he requests an audience after the first.
Are you ever disappointed when you don't hear from a client that you like for a while? Or when you read a review and see they were with another provider?