ISO Query

I'm going to Northern Florida and doing some research. I noticed on the Jacksonville board all kinds of ISO's.

Are we or aren't we allowed to post "In search of" type messages?

Also, the ladies are posting thier impending visits.

All in "Coed".

Cheers!
You should ask in the Questions forum so one of the ATSH's can assist you.
Or maybe one of the mods will see this and move it there.
  • Tiger
  • 12-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Did you also notice Florida has a better encounter template?

I blame Loki
Everyone knows we aren't allowed to have nice things in Upset....
I'm going to Northern Florida and doing some research. I noticed on the Jacksonville board all kinds of ISO's.

Are we or aren't we allowed to post "In search of" type messages?

Also, the ladies are posting thier impending visits.

All in "Coed".

Cheers! Originally Posted by Niceketch
its all in the wording, that is how girls get away with it ...
and my Last ISO Still there

btw I'm still looking for a Joan Jett like girl
Upset has traditionally been on the conservative side, usually a few years behind most other places. You may have noticed no one squeals more frequently or louder than conservative cucks. So there it is....lol
Upset has traditionally been on the conservative side, usually a few years behind most other places. You may have noticed no one squeals more frequently or louder than conservative cucks. So there it is....lol Originally Posted by Zollner
oh looks another cryin ...progressive degradin a ...service he done donts ...pay fer
Upset has traditionally been on the conservative side, usually a few years behind most other places. You may have noticed no one squeals more frequently or louder than conservative cucks. So there it is....lol Originally Posted by Zollner
thanks for voting 4 more years ?
errr ahhhh mmmm topic

got it

of the icky changes in Upset NY

live would be better if we didn't need no sticking topic LOL
The answer is never that easy or simple. IF you have a query and you phrase it appropriately it should be in the Sandbox!

But ISO's are not allowed. The fact that they are in other areas is an issue for Administration!

DD
Maybe the mods just suck down there.....
The answer is never that easy or simple. IF you have a query and you phrase it appropriately it should be in the Sandbox!

But ISO's are not allowed. The fact that they are in other areas is an issue for Administration!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Knew I saw put it in the sandbox somewhere.