Waiting for this to be over

• 2dog
  • 03-19-2020, 10:31 AM
Just letting you staffers know that I'm staying home until this corona thing is over. If you can extend my access until then, great. If not, I understand... 2dog
Better start understanding.....
Just letting you staffers know that I'm staying home until this corona thing is over. If you can extend my access until then, great. If not, I understand... 2dog Originally Posted by 2dog
I have over 3 yrs worth!!

Willing to trade for Toilet Paper....PM me your offer.
I have over 3 yrs worth!!

Willing to trade for Toilet Paper....PM me your offer. Originally Posted by Notuagain
Yea, Im good into 2023
Just letting you staffers know that I'm staying home until this corona thing is over. If you can extend my access until then, great. If not, I understand... 2dog Originally Posted by 2dog
maybes try earnin lifetime ...premium ...access likes yer hero ...plastic man
I was inside Wal*Mart a couple days ago + They are not running low on Summer's Eve "baby wipes" cleansing wipes. They are marketed for women, but I am speaking from personal experience: Men could totally use them to their backdoor // asshole, as well. I used them for that (in the past) on myself, as well as cleaning my own vagina + urethra. I WAS OKAY.
Summer's Eve wipes are in stock at my local Wal*Mart = https://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-s-...hoCZhQQAvD_BwE
I was inside Wal*Mart a couple days ago + They are not running low on Summer's Eve "baby wipes" cleansing wipes. They are marketed for women, but I am speaking from personal experience: Men could totally use them to their backdoor // asshole, as well. I used them for that (in the past) on myself, as well as cleaning my own vagina + urethra. I WAS OKAY. Originally Posted by NaomiAnanya
Real talk.
I prefer my toilet paper but that’s me
Toilet paper is the gold standard but the whore makes a reasonable point.
approval rating higher ...than ol blue lips kenyan