Movie theater love

Has anyone ever tried doing it at the movies if so how did you do it
I've done it with an ex girlfriend. She sat in my lap with her skirt covering up what was going on. She grinded me into submission. It was pretty exciting.
mainstream movie chain [e.g., AMC, UA, angelika, etc] or adult movie theatre [e.g., new fine arts, lido, adult toy stores]??
Main stream
They have these: IR Cameras

But I've still done it anyway. Im probably on a few hard drives or avi files floating around the innernet somewhere!

-MrM
really they have cameras. I was wanting to go to this new amc where the chairs lay all the way down and its like being in a love seat
Wave while you're doing it so we will know it's you when it hits Youtube.
Lol, didn't know that about the cameras. Did it at an older mainstream theatre that was dead. Same way gal hopped on a grinded away. Even got to poke the pooper.

Also snuck in some cold beverages. Feel bad for the kid having to clean up that mess.

I'd love to do it again if any daring ladies want to Play.
Lol, didn't know that about the cameras. Did it at an older mainstream theatre that was dead. Same way gal hopped on a grinded away. Even got to poke the pooper.

Also snuck in some cold beverages. Feel bad for the kid having to clean up that mess.

I'd love to do it again if any daring ladies want to Play. Originally Posted by elcalifa
Only if we can use popcorn butter for lube
Really depends on the time of the day and where you sit. Difficult in a crowded theater. Difficult when there are kids nearby (no idea why parents are bringing toddlers into an R-rated theater). Look for the new theaters with the recliners instead of opting for the love seat. They usually put those couches up front. Also, the new theaters allow you to pick the seats so you have a better shot at misbehaving.

Also ... coed bathrooms.
I had a date involving similar...http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1151807

Was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
Only if we can use popcorn butter for lube Originally Posted by thathottnurse
anyone ever try the old hand job popcorn trick
I've had sex on the back roll of a AMC theater - sitting, moving up, down and around on his lap while watching the movie with my coat covering us! It was very HOT!
I didn't get fs. Got bbbj. It was a newer movie. Saw the latest screening. I would get their semi early and try to get top row middle. Check that arm rests go up. Then go for it. It's really not that hard. Most movie theaters are run by teens. They really don't care. Just don't disturb other people.