S.O.S I NEED A PLACE TO RENT

ABOUT A YEAR AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT WILL RENT TO PROVIDERS, I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF THE TOLLWAY .. BENTTREE MAYBE ??? ANYWAY, MY LEASE HAS BEEN UP FOR A MINUTE NOW SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND A PLACE ASAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS , OR ANY OTHER PLACE OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO, ETC FOR RENT, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I AM NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE AREA AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE GHETTO OR THE PROJECTS . THANKS ...ANHELLICA 214 290 3643
If you do find the connection to Hooker Haven, make sure to ask about the guy who likes to stand outside and yell at clients leaving the incalls.
If you do find the connection to Hooker Haven, make sure to ask about the guy who likes to stand outside and yell at clients leaving the incalls. Originally Posted by TinMan
How does this guy knows that they're "clients"
Try an apartment locator, tell them upfront you are self employed, they will get you in and take care of the employment verification to make their commission.
How does this guy knows that they're "clients" Originally Posted by TrampStamp
Hard evidence isn't required for a guy like that, but if you knew the layout of the place it would be easy to figure out how he picks his targets.
Tin man, I always respect your posts and consider you to be one of the most thoughtful guys that post regularly but I must say that over the last 4 years I have been to that complex many times to see several different providers and have never experienced any problems whatsoever.
Tin man, I always respect your posts and consider you to be one of the most thoughtful guys that post regularly but I must say that over the last 4 years I have been to that complex many times to see several different providers and have never experienced any problems whatsoever. Originally Posted by gardo
Most guys likely haven't. I can only speak to my experience, other than to say that I know my own encounter is not unique.

He may not even be there any longer. I never have been a frequent visitor, but if he is still active folks should be aware and take reasonable precautions.

I know who TinMan speaks of. There are a dozen or so providers who have used a certain complex over my 10 years of Hobbying and the complex is aware. There has been a few guys and gals who will watch on their balconies of those who arrive and leave and off and on will make comments. Or one in particular who will yell. It's always a treat.
Hard evidence isn't required for a guy like that, but if you knew the layout of the place it would be easy to figure out how he picks his targets. Originally Posted by TinMan
Yep. Some random guy shows up, and 30 minutes to an hour later, is leaving, and isn't the cleaning guy, isn't delivering a pizza, or fixing a window/plumbing.

Maybe that could be the ruse. Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits.
ABOUT A YEAR AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT WILL RENT TO PROVIDERS, I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF THE TOLLWAY .. BENTTREE MAYBE ??? ANYWAY, MY LEASE HAS BEEN UP FOR A MINUTE NOW SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND A PLACE ASAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS , OR ANY OTHER PLACE OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO, ETC FOR RENT, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I AM NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE AREA AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE GHETTO OR THE PROJECTS . THANKS ...ANHELLICA 214 290 3643 Originally Posted by anhellica
There is no such thing as a provider friendly landlord.

You have landlords that accept individuals who are self employed, and then you have land lords who don't.

With that being said, you have been around here long enough to know that this request belongs in infoshare.

Nonetheless, there are ways to get housing if you self emplyed and/or have a criminal background for that matter. Feel free to PM me.

It's probably not hard to figure out to people who live there and see a lot of people coming and going that aren't apartment residents.. Just a guess. Some neighbors are nosy as hell.
Yep. Some random guy shows up, and 30 minutes to an hour later, is leaving, and isn't the cleaning guy, isn't delivering a pizza, or fixing a window/plumbing.

Maybe that could be the ruse. Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Hard to do when you're not in a work van, or if you don't look like you belong there. Discretion is key.. I've heard of an apartment complex in Dallas where like 4 or 5, maybe more, providers work out of, and IMO I wouldn't have my incall there simply because it might raise too many eyebrows to people who actually live there with their families.
Show up like you're a cable guy or there to fix the washing machine...or something.

OK, not a long term solution, but this could at least throw him off for a few visits. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I just tell them I showed up to fix a broken hymen, and I work cheap if they want to offer their own Woman for repair..
ABOUT A YEAR AGO SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT AN APARTMENT COMPLEX THAT WILL RENT TO PROVIDERS, I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF THE TOLLWAY .. BENTTREE MAYBE ??? ANYWAY, MY LEASE HAS BEEN UP FOR A MINUTE NOW SO I HAVE GOT TO FIND A PLACE ASAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS , OR ANY OTHER PLACE OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE, APARTMENT, CONDO, ETC FOR RENT, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...I AM NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT THE AREA AS LONG AS ITS NOT IN THE GHETTO OR THE PROJECTS . THANKS ...ANHELLICA 214 290 3643 Originally Posted by anhellica
Fucking really??? You're not new. Why not post exact addresses of incalls you've been to in the past and ask if they're coming available any time soon? FFS
Smh! This definitely belongs in info share. And this is right up there with outing!! Good lord!!