What is best area of dallas to stay??

I was invited to join a girlfriend traveling to Dallas, I was hoping to work some while visiting your area. Can anyone suggest a hotel or even just let me know the best area of the city to stay as far as LE problems or client convenience. Maybe somewhere that is provider friendly? I have never worked in the Dallas area although I've visited lots. I LOVE Dallas and cant wait to return.
Stay in Dallas i.e. the physical address reads Dallas. Stay away from Farmers Branch, Addison, Arlington, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Carrolton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Garland, Frisco.

Did I miss anything anyone?
I've got a spot in my bed.
Galleria area is a good spot.
Galleria is good, stay away from 635/75 park central unless you like the ghetto pimp and ho scene.

Screen screen screen
DUKE OF G THIS IS ADD
No. It's not.
Stay in Dallas i.e. the physical address reads Dallas. Stay away from Farmers Branch, Addison, Arlington, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Carrolton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Garland, Frisco.

Did I miss anything anyone? Originally Posted by CG2014
The only issue w/the aforementioned areas/cities is that some still list "the physical address" as Dallas. I know 1 hotel specifically that is in Farmers Branch whose physical address is Dallas.
Fort Worth
Lilyluvrubs,
select a 3 star or better hotel in most any part of town. there are a few that are a pain to work in wrt traffic as well as LE. maybe ask in the provider's powder room. or ask your girlfriend.

or look at some reviews and see where the two had their meeting.
posted this in another thread where a houston provider was asking a similar question.
use google maps [or similar] to see where these areas are. dallas is a big city!!

Lilyluvrubs, good luck w/ your visit to our fair city!!

* Dallas: US 75 Central Expressway from Mockingbird Rd going north to Meadow Rd.

* Dallas: I-635 LBJ Freeway from west of Coit Rd going west to Midway Rd.
....best to stay away from any hotel at 75 & 635 except for Westin Park Central and Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central [nice suites - sitting room w/ frig and microwave, then bathroom, then bedroom].

* Dallas: I-635 & Dallas North Tollway (DNT) is where the Dallas Galleria is located. there are several hotels in that area but one is pretty strict [can remember which one. who can help out here]

* Dallas & Addison: DNT [or a few blocks east or west] from Spring Valley going north to Keller Springs.

* Plano: near Preston Rd and Dallas Parkway. there is a Baylor Scott & White hospital there. some decent hotel, some scuzzy ones (like the Studio 6 extended stay).

Stay in Dallas i.e. the physical address reads Dallas. Stay away from Farmers Branch, Addison, Arlington, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Carrollton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Garland, Frisco.

Did I miss anything anyone? Originally Posted by CG2014
yes - i have consulted w/ providers in every one of those cities except Flower Mound and Lewisville. in 10+ yrs, i have never had a problem, mainly cos the providers knew what they were doing and worked in great places.

it's not the city - it's the hotel, the surrounding neighborhood, the police.
Fort Worth Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers

I agree..lol. Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities area are the best.
Dallas has never really been good for me.
I agree..lol. Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities area are the best.
Dallas has never really been good for me. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
well, there was that time at the marriott plaza of the americas that was rather deliteful! :^)

what's worse is mismatched playdates w/ you :^(