URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=378951
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall at HWY6 and i10
Activities: Everything! DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM. Muliple Pops
Hair Length and Color: Short brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, thick and curvy with an ass so big it looks like she has an extra one; and a pair the best natural breast I’ve ever seen. Smooth skin with no blimishes and some quality tattooing. Pretty pink shaved pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
Completely agree
oh geez im going to be sick all over the internet plz stop posting anything with ugly ladies
oh geez im going to be sick all over the internet plz stop posting anything with ugly ladies Originally Posted by fightingfi
I more concerned with the GPS rate than anything else. She isn't really a spinner so it doesn't make sense to spend so much on a girl especially if she is on sketchy highway six where rates should be more competitive.
It amazes me how people talk about certain things they have not had the pleasure experiencing yet ?

For those who don't know read her reviews and take a freaking hint they are all yes and better yet she has more regulars than most on this site !

Ok , lol sorry guys I just had to let that out lmao
It amazes me how people talk about certain things they have not had the pleasure experiencing yet ?

For those who don't know read her reviews and take a freaking hint they are all yes and better yet she has more regulars than most on this site !

Ok , lol sorry guys I just had to let that out lmao Originally Posted by davesteve
More like newbie reports. Some girls are made for newbies.

3 bills is kind of high if greek isn't included in that area. That's what I am saying.
More like newbie reports. Some girls are made for newbies.

3 bills is kind of high if greek isn't included in that area. That's what I am saying. Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
And what does that make you?an expert?
Pay what you can afford Wolfie
Go see Kenner Latina or something..that's more of your speed
Clearly the troll making negative comments on Fluffy Bunny has never experienced her company. She is on the best of the best. If spinners is all you see then go comment on spinners. I don’t care for Greek. If that is your only thing go find someone else.
Clearly the troll making negative comments on Fluffy Bunny has never experienced her company. She is on the best of the best. If spinners is all you see then go comment on spinners. I don’t care for Greek. If that is your only thing go find someone else. Originally Posted by josmith12328
Dude, a hooker is a hooker. The bottom line is that she is a bit too expensive compared to other hookers out there that could deliver just as much and perhaps even more with a better package overall. Quit with the white knight shit.
And what does that make you?an expert?
Pay what you can afford Wolfie
Go see Kenner Latina or something..that's more of your speed Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
What kind of a stupid username is that? Go away purple rain.
What kind of a stupid username is that? Go away purple rain. Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
Saddle you have all of these posts and I don’t see where you have contributed to this board. Honestly before making comments about what people should spend or if a hooker is too much, maybe post some reviews so we can see what you spend on these girls. Then maybe we can learn something from you. All I see you doing is accumulating a lot of posts in a short period of time. Something just don’t seem right about you. For all we know you may be a cop. But we really wont know for sure until you post a review and its been verified. Your talking shit to people who are respected on this board and contribute by posting reviews. So from my point of view is your opinion means nothing until you start posting some reviews.
What kind of a stupid username is that? Go away purple rain. Originally Posted by backonthesaddle
This is the longest u have gone without getting banned..don't ruin it WolfWhistle
You're also using Fresh_Memes,right?
Saddle you have all of these posts and I don’t see where you have contributed to this board. Honestly before making comments about what people should spend or if a hooker is too much, maybe post some reviews so we can see what you spend on these girls. Then maybe we can learn something from you. All I see you doing is accumulating a lot of posts in a short period of time. Something just don’t seem right about you. For all we know you may be a cop. But we really wont know for sure until you post a review and its been verified. Your talking shit to people who are respected on this board and contribute by posting reviews. So from my point of view is your opinion means nothing until you start posting some reviews. Originally Posted by Ironmann11
You take Eccie seriously? Sure you can meet some girls and have a good time but really man saying that the people here are respectable is really pushing it. You gotta be kidding me.