Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

First JollietJake and I would like to thank our wonderful and beautiful dealers whose beauty I cannot begin to describe for dealing for us. Would like to also thank our host for again providing a great meal. To the game girls who kept us feed an with drink.

We did not have as many socializing as before but we had the most players we have ever had. It was a great tournament, I just wish I had gotten some cards. I was card dead most of the night. Only pair was my last hand, pair of Queens that lost to Gator42 Ace-10 of spades when an Ace hit.

1. DarkerSide - (not to be confused with Dark Side) - New member but that guy played like a friggin' High Stakes Poker Pro. Had a really nice looking blond sitting with him.
2. Gator42 - After missing one tournament came back in strong fashion but came in second when his 8s lost to a pair of 10s.
3. Theos - One of the old school "made men". Been a while and good to see him playing again. His Queen-Jack of hearts never paired and lost to a pair of 8s.
4. Gulf Steve - Back from spending some extended time being a beach bum in Mexico. You know that character "The Dude" in the movie the Big Lebowski, that's Gulf Steve. Got knocked out when his flopped straight was busted by a turned flush.
5. Bashful1 - Won a lot of pots with some really weird hands but just ran out of chips.
6. Photo Therapy - Another finish in the money. Lost when The Villian caught a Jack on the river to beat his 10s.

Joliet Jake and I would like to thank everyone for coming and hope you all had a nice time. Not sure when the next one will be, we'll let you know.
Thanks Louie and Jake for another good tourney!
Lots of good players tonight!
I soooo want Stormy! LOL
Thanks again for putting on another great event. Can't wait for the next one.
Another great night JJ and Louie. Even the losers were winners tonight......Thanks again.............
  • rwksl
  • 08-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Kudos to Big Louie and JoilietJake for a great tournament. I didn't mind losing to some good guys (thanks for the laughs), but I wish I could have spent more time with Ruby Red (she is one sultry redhead).
Sorry I missed it. just couldn't clear the schedule. Sigh... One day
Thanks for throwing it all together Big L.
It was nice to meet a lot of people and put faces to names.
Had a wonderful time as did Ms.Chime.
Sounds like a great time. Had a last minute scheduling conflict and couldn't make it. Hope to make the next one.
Thanks Jake and Louis for putting it together!! Good times.

If you considered my position in those random hands, it wasn't all that random how/what I won with... early on I won with AK twice, AJ once, and had a few pocket pairs. And u didn't really notice the hands I got cracked on...but I pretty much went card dead from 830 pm on ... so it was pretty much a miracle I made it to the final table. If I had done some better clock management I guess I could have made it to the final table with more chippies

Thanks again...
Yeah, that Ruby Red girl was pretty cute looking...
whatever happened to Alexandria July?
Thanks Louie and Jake for another good tourney!
Lots of good players tonight!
I soooo want Stormy! LOL Originally Posted by Gator42
My flight in to town got delayed so i stopped by at around 10. Poker was in full swing but not much else till stormy decided to come by and talk to me. Gator42 if you are able to convert her to dark side i am first in line. She is Hott.
Sorry I had to miss this one..... Had prior work shit that could not be avoided or rescheduled.... I will make the next one for sure!

Thanks for all the hard work BL!

JaD
I just stopped by to socialize and had a great time.

Thanks Big Louie and JoilietJake I am looking forward to the next one.

RubyRed looked hot I am glad I got to see her in person and the dealers were all smoking hot also
i had a great time socializing thanks for letting me in BL!

and thank you for the compliments everybody
  • h2h
  • 08-26-2011, 02:11 PM
I had a great time there as well. I must say RubyRed is on my to-do list for sure.

It was nice meeting old friends and making new ones.