avoiding awkward moments

When a client first walks in and provieds the donation right away I feel comfortably proceed with the session....but when a client walks in and immediately starts intimacy (first meeting) what should I do interupt his moment and ask for the money or hope that he will pay and hope he has the full amount for the session?

Also this happens alot ... in the very middle of a session he asks "do you do greek? Can I go for it now?" How do I know he understands extra is extra.... do i make a quote while he is in motion...stop and quote....and I deffinately want to avoid "well sweetie if you would have told me it was extra I wouldn't have done it I only have this much"

Need some advice in these areas!
I cannot see a guy jumping right in on the first date... sounds fishy to me... Greek is something that should have been arranged before hand... if only for sanitary reasons on your part. It's easy to tell them you had not "prepared" for it. That should end that... if not he's a jerk anyway that needs to be booted... IMHO
You need to state all of this in your ads...and maybe remind them in a friendly way to abide by your requests upon an appointment confirmation.

And guys...if you want a relaxed, happy Provider I can't think of a better way to do it than to lay the donation down right after the greeting...especially if it's your first visit with her.
Navcomm I have expierienced many guys go right into kissing and touching and move fast I just never want to interupt to ask for donation.
...KK, yea, from what i hear from other providers this is NOT unusual... consider it a compliment...it is obvious your dates find it difficult to contain themselves at first sight, :-) ... in addition to Pro's comments, the advise i give when asked is keep it professional on the front end... upon final confirmation, via email or text, send some verbiage like the below...sometimes we need these simple reminders, :-) ... had a provider send me a similar email when I first began this thing of ours and it was very much appreciated... i NEVER exchange donations, when arriving to an Incall, after initial pleasantries i simply excuse myself to the bathroom... same thing when a provider visits me, they go to the bathroom... donations/envelopes are never exchanged directly or discussed... makes me feel more comfortable for obvious reasons... also like the fact we never discuss the business aspect and simply proceed with the "allusion", haha... Good luck...

"May I ask that you place the donation on the bathroom counter in an unsealed
envelope prior to arrival to your room. It is very much appreciated."
Navcomm I have expierienced many guys go right into kissing and touching and move fast I just never want to interupt to ask for donation. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
That's fine darlin... your choice... but to me it's first thing first whether you prefer it UTR or out on the table... Then as prolongus said... We all relax and enjoy the time together... JMHO
Thanx latin6pack your reply is very helpful appreciate it!
When a client first walks in and provieds the donation right away I feel comfortably proceed with the session....but when a client walks in and immediately starts intimacy (first meeting) what should I do interupt his moment and ask for the money or hope that he will pay and hope he has the full amount for the session?

Also this happens alot ... in the very middle of a session he asks "do you do greek? Can I go for it now?" How do I know he understands extra is extra.... do i make a quote while he is in motion...stop and quote....and I deffinately want to avoid "well sweetie if you would have told me it was extra I wouldn't have done it I only have this much"

Need some advice in these areas! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
well clients u should be very specific when the set up an appt right ..and when the encounter is made review what they want o request i would say ...
I try to avoid the awkward moments as much as possible by having the donation in an envelope, which I place on the bar, table or whatever right before I go to the bathroom to freshen up. That way the provider can look at it if she wants, and if there is a problem with the amount she can bring it to my attention.

I've seen ladies put something similar in their ads, so you might try that. I would also make sure that any extras I charge extra for were very clearly spelled out in my ad, and if the money for it wasn't in the envelope, I wouldn't participate in it during the session.

Most clients wouldn't have a problem with this, and any that do are probably a problem themselves.
He should always, ALWAYS place the donation in plain site when arriving.

Point Blank.
kandy, lots of excellent advice from your sister providers.
i suggest you read, learn, and apply.
also know that as a verified provider, you could have asked this in the Powder Room/Girl's Room [if it still exists] so as to not publicize this.

but bottom line is - let the guys know well in advance of arriving what your procedures are. that way you have something to stand on when they give you guff about things.

and if they're giving you guff or a difficult time, if it were me, i'd let my sisters know about those guys.

GUYS - Respect and courtesy usually get repaid in very deliteful ways!
in other words, dont be a jerk!
Never knew of a providers discusion room
Looks like i need to place you on my next list Hugs M
I always seem to do something stupid about the donation, not on purpose. Providers like different things. Envelope, no envelope, discreet 007 bathroom exchanges, straight up hand off....maybe put how you want it in your showcase, cause if not, I'll just ask, "Okay, about the, errr...uhhh...donation. How do you want it?" Otherwise it turns into a commerce cartoon.
He should always, ALWAYS place the donation in plain site when arriving.

Point Blank. Originally Posted by berkleigh

I have actually never done this, but then I have never walked on a donation either. I typically wait until the end and leave it in the bathroom (it can be awkward counting the agreed upon amount and tip in front of the provider).

I think it is easier to do it up front, but then also easier NOT to tip (as I said I do not NOT tip, but saying in general here).

If a provider wants the donation up front, I will want to know that.....Berleigh, I will be sure to do that when I get to finally meet you!

As far as the money up front, discuss it over the phone, make it clear that you are better able to enjoy yourself with that "out of the way". Also make sure you ad states the extras like greek and how much.