It has been brought to my attention,

That it has been said that I have been associated with a "pimp".

I just want to get it out Into The open that I definitely an Independent provider and it really upsets me to be accused of that. It's not always good to believe what you've heard throughout the grapevine...

I love what I do, and the clients that have seen me have had no such problems so I really don't understand why this unnecessary "he said-she said" business has been going around.

I took a break from the hobby, got myself together and have come back an even better provider THAT IS DOING THIS ON MY OWN.

Yes, I travel with a group of girls; because we have the same interests and it helps us with our own safety.

And my crown tattoo? I was 16 years, not in the right statenof mind, and got it, there's absolutely no meaning behind it; I mean I have a flower tattooed on my finger for crying out loud!

I'm just trying to catch a break and do the best that I can for my clients myself, and when this was brought to my attention today my feelings were definitely hurt.

I just had to get this out to clarify any doubts, questions, or concerns about me. I have always been a good provider with my clients so I really don't understand why someone would try to be hateful and tell a lie like that, but I guess that's just how people are.

Thank you for your time,
FOXXxYROxXxY
Honestly Roxxxy who cares if u have a pimp..long as ur a good date with good reviews there shouldn't be a problem..a lot of these ladies have an so, husband, manager, friend, or whoever just a phone call away just n case, an we know that..but ur crown is a well known pimp trademark, that lot of guys are turned off by,not only that but the situation..play safe
The "I got it when I was 16" is the exact same statement made by another "Ice Mike" managed provider.

Here's the photo showing that very recognizable pimp brand tattoo you claim you were 16 when you got it:

But in this one,

you must be 16 or younger because according to YOUR post you got it at 16 and this site does not allow photos of anyone under 18.

So seriously, which is it.

You really expect us to believe you started hooking before you got that Ice Mike pimp brand at 16 and are using those photos on ECCIE when you were a minor or would you like to take another stab at explaining that tattoo?

Ice Mike has been known to recruit minors so I'm hoping you really did not start hooking when you were 16.

Just saying
  • 69er
  • 10-22-2011, 06:21 PM
That it has been said that I have been associated with a "pimp". Originally Posted by FOXXxYROxXxY
Hadn't seen that post, so thanks for the info. Where is this thread?

I just want to get it out Into The open that I definitely an Independent provider and it really upsets me to be accused of that. It's not always good to believe what you've heard throughout the grapevine...

I love what I do, and the clients that have seen me have had no such problems so I really don't understand why this unnecessary "he said-she said" business has been going around.

I took a break from the hobby, got myself together and have come back an even better provider THAT IS DOING THIS ON MY OWN.

Yes, I travel with a group of girls; because we have the same interests and it helps us with our own safety.

And my crown tattoo? I was 16 years, not in the right statenof mind, and got it, there's absolutely no meaning behind it; I mean I have a flower tattooed on my finger for crying out loud!

I'm just trying to catch a break and do the best that I can for my clients myself, and when this was brought to my attention today my feelings were definitely hurt.

I just had to get this out to clarify any doubts, questions, or concerns about me. I have always been a good provider with my clients so I really don't understand why someone would try to be hateful and tell a lie like that, but I guess that's just how people are.

Thank you for your time,
FOXXxYROxXxY
I don't think there's ever been a girl on this board who came out and said, "Yeah I'm pimped." There have been many confirmed cases where the lady has said she is not, and she is.

Sorry, but sometimes the decisions we make in life have unintended consequences. This is one of those times.

You do understand that many here do not want to see a pimped gal no matter how good the service is, because sometimes things get a bit out of control with the pimp in the mix. He decides that he wants more money, so decides to rob or blackmail someone. Many will just keep clear of pimped girls for this reason alone.

For many it is going to take more than your declaration before they believe you are not pimped.

Just to be clear, I have no info on you either way, just wanted to let you know that your little "declaration" has done more to tell people that you might be, than to dispel the rumor.
LazurusLong,

You might want to retract some of your comments. Your comparison of the two pics would be valid if the picture was not edited. Take a closer look at the picture without the tattoo. If you zoom in the area where the tattoo is supposed to be, you'll notice that it is not natural. The picture was edited to erase the tattoo.

This is just my observation.
LazurusLong,

You might want to retract some of your comments. Your comparison of the two pics would be valid if the picture was not edited. Take a closer look at the picture without the tattoo. If you zoom in the area where the tattoo is supposed to be, you'll notice that it is not natural. The picture was edited to erase the tattoo.

This is just my observation. Originally Posted by AsianSpice
Thanks for your opinion but after blowing it 600%, that has to be THE best photo-shoppery I've ever seen because of the way the pixels flow so perfectly at 600x.

Can I ask what software program you used to render your opinion that there has been photo-shoppery done?

But I just did zoom in extremely close and can't quite see where it was removed. I'll bring it up in some other software to see if I can find photo-shoppery.

Roxxy,

You might want to spend a few minutes reading the various opinions on this other thread. Ice Mike got so pissed off at one his earners last July that he sent her to another state and she guested her handle on this board because she posted a lot of the down and dirty about him and his stable.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265073

Then you'll see that the "innocent" tattoo you claim you got at 16 isn't so innocent at all.
ROFLMAO:
And my crown tattoo? I was 16 years, not in the right statenof mind, and got it, there's absolutely no meaning behind it; I mean I have a flower tattooed on my finger for crying out loud! Originally Posted by FOXXxYROxXxY
Notice the similarity from another crown tattoo pimped provider?
post I quote from is here:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=26
OMFG! I had this tat since I was about 16 & it was cuz of a highschool boyfriend back in my dumb days lol... That thread is really bogus & I think is really pathetic but whatever im sure if he meets me He will love me Originally Posted by Destiny little
Dang. Just dang. Good looking out for everyone LL
I think crown tats are sexy...I been thinking of getting one with my name...I hope that wouldn't classify me as being "pimped". And I agree if a girl has a good track record and never gave a bad expierience why not see her...she might just be the best you ever had.
Roxxy is damn FOXXXXXXXXXY..
Hadn't seen that post, so thanks for the info. Where is this thread?

I don't think there's ever been a girl on this board who came out and said, "Yeah I'm pimped." There have been many confirmed cases where the lady has said she is not, and she is.

Sorry, but sometimes the decisions we make in life have unintended consequences. This is one of those times.

You do understand that many here do not want to see a pimped gal no matter how good the service is, because sometimes things get a bit out of control with the pimp in the mix. He decides that he wants more money, so decides to rob or blackmail someone. Many will just keep clear of pimped girls for this reason alone.

For many it is going to take more than your declaration before they believe you are not pimped.

Just to be clear, I have no info on you either way, just wanted to let you know that your little "declaration" has done more to tell people that you might be, than to dispel the rumor. Originally Posted by 69er
Since they haven't closed my account yet, I guess I get one or two more shots to piss somebody off if I haven't already:

Most guys/hobbyists hate pimps and pimped girls. That's a big period. It doesn't matter if she's hot enough to start a fire by walking into a room. It doesn't matter if her pussy's so good, a guy's nose gets hard after he pops the first one. If you want to wear known pimp tatoos or look alikes, accept that it will turn a lot of us off. That's another big period. It's not about track record of service. It's the principle. And the principal point is: guys

hate pimps and pimped girls. If you don't like it, don't get pimped... or look
like you are.
... Originally Posted by CynnaBunnz
I like the way you think sister ;]
In my opinion men choose not to see assumed pimped provider for 2 reasons.
1. There are unbeliveably stupid pimps that rob, threaten and blackmail. If they were smart they would know its only hurting them. I was always told that robbing a man for $200 can never be worth it because he could have been the one client that did the most for me.
And I can see why men would avoid providers for this reason...but like I said if she has great reviews andmany refferals and never had an incident report you can't go wrong.
2. Men wish to not enable young wemon to hand over her money to a pimp.
I have always been independent but I did try out a massage parlor or whatever they call them places
. I stayed a week...it tuned out to be not much different than being pimped. The place was ran by a man who very much acted like a pimp..I'm not sure how other places are I can only imagine who runs them so if your willing to see a girl through an agency or parlor and not an independent pimped girl it makes no sence because that place took most of my money I was left with tips and a very small percentage...and you have to think of all the girls that give money to someone no mater if its a pimp manager husband or whoever....why slam a girl down for what works for her or what tats she chooses to have.
Kelly,
The very fact this is being brought up after various threads is about as surprising as your ending question. The pimp, male or female, could be the kindest, most thoughtful, wonderful, God's gift to women ever.

Again, the answer is very simple: guys hate pimps and don't want to see pimped girls.