My phone got wet - REALLY?

This, in my opinion, is the lamest & probably most used excuse for providers not returning calls/texts.

Let me say for the record that I dropped my phone in a glass of water one time; dried it off as best I could; and in 15 minutes it was working again.

The latest excuse I got was "Sorry, I couldn't get back to you because my phone got wet in the rain."

REALLY?

There are lots of legit reasons for not being able to get back to someone, and tons of lame ones.

But ladies, please use your imagination occasionally and entertain us with something original. And you might even sprinkle in the truth every now and then.
There seems to be some physical law about women, phone, and water, Especialy the toliet. Seems to happen alot.
My phone has met the toilet and a pool. LOL
Omg I have dropped 3 phones in the toilet its so sad!
Do not really know the right answer; one went in the pool and died forever, another the rain KO'ed and the current continues to function regardless of the enviorment. The actuality is it is easier to tell the the truth rather remembering to whom you told what story.
it's a pisser....
  • up4u
  • 10-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Someone could make a fortune by creating a waterproof cel phone.

Be Safe!
UP4U

This, in my opinion, is the lamest & probably most used excuse for providers not returning calls/texts.

Let me say for the record that I dropped my phone in a glass of water one time; dried it off as best I could; and in 15 minutes it was working again.

The latest excuse I got was "Sorry, I couldn't get back to you because my phone got wet in the rain."

REALLY?

There are lots of legit reasons for not being able to get back to someone, and tons of lame ones.

But ladies, please use your imagination occasionally and entertain us with something original. And you might even sprinkle in the truth every now and then. Originally Posted by Wheretonow
My dog pissed on mine, then ate it.

Hey, it can happen. Lol
i actually left my phone in the sorta painters pant pocket of my jeans about a year ago and sent it through a whole wash cycle. retrieved it and took it apart, dried it out, put it back together and the fucker worked fine...and still works after over a year. the mountain bike accident a couple years ago didn't turn out so well.
Omg I have dropped 3 phones in the toilet its so sad! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Why do you keep taking your phone into the crapper? Kincky phone sex?
Just stretch a condom over the phone and tie the open end. There you have it...a waterproof cell-phone!!
Just stretch a condom over the phone and tie the open end. There you have it...a waterproof cell-phone!! Originally Posted by grnhrn
I wonder how many ppl just laughed.
Why do you keep taking your phone into the crapper? Kincky phone sex? Originally Posted by pyramider
You know its these really stupid expensive girly jeans you can hardly fit a quarter in the pocket and somehow I try to make a whole phone fit...I have learned my lesson...
I had my "cheap" pre-paid hobby phone go thru the entire cycle of the wash and work (:
I wonder how many ppl just laughed. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly