Is CBJ always a deal Breaker..... And why?

Hey there felles im new to eccie and this is directed to all hobbist in the DFW.... Is CBJ always a Deal Breaker and WHY? Iv been posted in the welcome section here in Dallas and have took to a few Gents and everything seems to be fine until they ask the death question lol do you do bbbj when I say no everything changes I feel I offer wonderful service and to each girl her own just my personal prefrence is not too... Please any hobbist feel free to chime n
To quote the youngins... "it's the shits..." we guys live for. About as sensuous as it gets nowadays since everything else covered. I'm guessing half or more hobbyists are older gents and the extra sensitivity gives us a little 'heads up' on getting started... and maybe finishing. LOL
Yep - getting head through a raincoat does not compare. Not that different for you but VERY different for us.
"...to each girl her own..." and to each guy his own. It cuts both ways.
Do EXACTLY what makes you comfortable, not what others want you to do!

Its your business, RUN it the way YOU want!
It's ALMOST a dealbreaker. There's one exception in my personal rotation, and she excels at everything else. And I mean EXCELS. But I wouldn't have even seen her except for a glowing review by someone whose reviews I trust quite a bit. So, yeah, it's possible to "overcome" the CBJ barrier, but it ain't easy. It would take exquisite skills in all other areas plus the endorsement of somebody with a lot of credibility on the board. And you've gotta get that person in the door first, which isn't an easy task in and of itself when we know it's cbj going in. I'm not the crash test dummy type, so that person will not be me. No big loss for you or anybody else in that regard, I assure you.

As for the "why," well, it's because it just doesn't "feel" all that good. Almost to the point of "why even bother?" For some reason, the latex presents a greater sensation barrier in oral than it does in intercourse. Or at least it does for me.

Well, there's my contribution. I tried to give a serious answer. If you are so inclined, here's a question back for you, Brooke: why do you prefer cbj? Health concerns? Personal aversion to oral contact with male genitalia? Saving "that" for men in the "real world"? Any response would be appreciated, but certainly not required. In any event, best wishes to you.
CBJ, is not a deal breaker but there needs to be other skills that will offset.
When men get old, at some age YMMV that sensitivity starts to decline faster and faster.
I hobby because this is becoming more and more noticeable each month or so and I can't hold out and not getting a taste of it.

To some extent, it is use it or loose it, my theory. When masturbation don't work, then BBBJ is a must. Simple as that for me.

Since I started hobbying, sensitivity deterioration slowed with frequent BBBJ.

Not scientific but for me, it IS a MUST in additional to DFK. It IS what I NEED. I could not cum without these two.

So, there, clear as day from an old guy.

Cheers!
Depends on the skills of the CBJ'er completely. If it's someone I want to see and that's her preference, that's fine.

If she decides that is what she feels comfortable with then the hope would be that she's figured out a way to make it worth it for the guy.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2012, 09:37 PM
I usually pass if only cbj is offered UNLESS she really makes up for in other areas, And I do mean "really make up for it" Welcome to eccie.
Cbj is usually a deal breaker. It is more the visual. I like seeing her mouth directly on my dick.
Hey Brooke, it's like anything else in this little world we're in 'to each his or her own.' I know you and I spoke and I'm one of the guys who declined on the CBJ. It really is personal preference. I've had it a done a couple of times and only once was it really great. That being said, it's just a service that some want and some don't. But just remember that you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. It seems you've been around and so that hasn't stopped you yet, so if it works for you, then shame on me and everyone else who chooses different And who knows, maybe I will still come and experience the CBJ to let the guys know how good it is
it is for me, but I totally respect the choice!
Do EXACTLY what makes you comfortable, not what others want you to do!

Its your business, RUN it the way YOU want! Originally Posted by TaylorTyler
She asked for the opinion of the marketplace. OF COURSE she should do what makes her comfortable, but she asked.

That being said, for me, CBJ is a deal breaker for me 99% of the time. I will save the 1% for someone who is yet to blow me away but so far there hasn't been one.

I saw you, loved your body but CBJ put you in a category where I wasn't interested in a return visit. You asked for the opinion.
Yes, CBJ and No DFK are the two items that will keep me from scheduling a visit.
Both are your choice, but those are mine.