Best Bang for the Buck!

Hobbyist if you don't mind pointing me in the right direction as far as who you guys feel gives the best bang for the money. We all know Texas you can pretty much get more for less compared to other states like Cali, Florida, and the easy coast. Not trying to find cheap but just looking for someone who gives good service and does not charge a car payment for the service lol. Thanks in advance.
I like.to think I fall into this catagory.... :-)
I can recommend VickieLynn. If you want someone that is reliable, gives good service, and is drama free she is a good choice. I have seen her 2 or 3 times and I have always left with a good memory of our time together. She is a really nice person.
Some ladies I recommend because of great reputations and great reviews. They may not all be cheaper than a car payment but provide great stellar service.

Austintatious Lilly
Scarlette Rossi
Shayla84
Vicki
Mia Christine
oh and Me

It all depends on the type of girl your attracted to and the type and length of session your looking for.

Lots of great girls on the boards these are just a few of my favorites.
  • Loxly
  • 09-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Go get 'em girls. His car payment is $425.

Kidding aside it really boils down to what your perception/wants might be.

I checked to see if there's an advanced search for price range, as a starting point for you, but can't seem to find that. P411 does have it if you're a member there. Then you could cruise the reviews here in ECCIE.

Of all the 20+ ladies I've seen here I've only run into 1 that could have been a better experience. And they span a wide range of fees and services.
So many variables to that question. If a lady is not your "type" or you don't click the service may not matter at all. I think the market prevails. There is a long list of top providers around here in the same donation range. Check out Alexis (MixInThis) to see if she interests you. If so, great bang for the buck!
Some ladies I recommend because of great reputations and great reviews. They may not all be cheaper than a car payment but provide great stellar service.

Austintatious Lilly
Scarlette Rossi
Shayla84
Vicki
Mia Christine
oh and Me

It all depends on the type of girl your attracted to and the type and length of session your looking for.

Lots of great girls on the boards these are just a few of my favorites. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
+1 Awww thank you baby girl and I must agree lol we are all the best I'd do all 6 of those names lol

Austintatious Lilly
Scarlette Rossi
Shayla84
Vicki
Mia Christine
oh and Me

Lots of great girls on the boards these are just a few of my favorites. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Thanks Brittt!
Right Back at ya!
Thank you. I am flattered. Back at ya

Of the ladies on that list, I have personally experienced a massage from Mia. Not only did she got me out of pain. By the time she was finished with me, I wanted to curl up and take a nap and just take a cab, because I was so relaxed I did not want to drive home!! Not to mention, she is just a nice lady with wonderful energy.

My companionship rates are not cheap but my fbsm's are, lol! Shameless plug!
Thank you. I am flattered. Back at ya

Of the ladies on that list, I have personally experienced a massage from Mia. Not only did she got me out of pain. By the time she was finished with me, I wanted to curl up and take a nap and just take a cab, because I was so relaxed I did not want to drive home!! Not to mention, she is just a nice lady with wonderful energy. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Thank you Scarlett!
I promise an even better massage next time!
Dara, Carrina, Purtybaby,Carassa, mandi may, Kaylee Blue, Aldensky...
all the ladies above rock..
.....and i will be that way soon also!
It would depend on your preferences , but just literally bang for buck , I would say best bang for your buck would have to be :
Staysha
Shayla84
Parisplz
tiffjay
Wait one frazzeling MINUTE!

You can get a bang for a buck????

There is competition for bangs that cost a buck?
You overpaid !
Sorry I stole your gig Hump .