Requests, Please!

So on the request subject I would like to hear what you all think and do for this subject. I have been lucky and 90% of my requests were honored. But I have been disappointed before so I wanted to ask the ladies what they prefer on requests, guys jump in and tell your method of insuring your request is met with success.

So the requests I am talking about range from the basic “ will you dress like this, or will you just wear a slip and nothing else, or please be naked when I arrive.

The other request may be menu related, that being said if a lady has listed in her menu that she is GFE, or PSE and offers a full menu including Greek is it necessary to request Greek for your appointment or being it is on the menu (with no up sell, and she markets herself as a Greek lady) is it just expected that you may go there just like Daty or Cim (if it is on the menu).

So here is an examples of a request that did not live up to my expectations and what would be best method to do to ensure greater success on the request issue, ladies?

So I had set a date with a well known provider that was known for Greek, this was her thing. This was back in the ASPD days. I set an appointment with her and expressed my desire to have a Greek session with her. Back then I booked two to three weeks in advance. So over the days I would talk to her via email and every time I mentioned the Greek thing. So when my day came and she was at my door we proceeded threw the session and when it came time for the expected main event she said “sorry honey I did not get ready for this” WTF, so being the gentleman I am I just flipped her and licked the piss out of her (Daty for him ) and then fucked her brains out. After I did write a review ( I gave her a yes) and expressed my disappointment in the failure to have a Greek session with a Greek provider. So my question is based on this type of story do the hobbyist need to constantly remind the lady of there request? I don’t like to be a pest and say “don’t forget my request “ all the time.

I know the ladies are busy and can't remember every request especially a week out. I don’t book a week out anymore, it is more spontaneous so maybe a day or two max. So ladies, on request do you want a reminder the day of, and just before the date as we are in transit to come see you?

I know it is not that big of a deal but simple request go a long way to fulfilling the fantasy that we live here in the hobby.

Thank you for your input.

IB
Other than the appt request , I don't request anything , because I've already checked the activities on p411 and reviews . I did recently have a provider ask me what I wanted her to wear . So I told her short short skirt and no panties , so I get there lift up the back and voila she did exactly that .
Not sure I remember if I had any requests but one, and that was for SweetMiMi to wear this:

If there were other requests, that one erased all memories of them.
If a provider promotes herself as a Greek provider that only means Greek is available as an activity. Never assume there won't be an added cost however that should be clarified from the onset.
I'm sure there is a subtle way to put it over the phone that won't make her understandably nervous about answering a direct sex for $$ question.

Any professional provider advertising as a Greek provider will prepare prior to every session with the assumption it is likely why she was selected to begin with.

Perhaps in that particular session her stomach was a little off so enema or not she wasn't comfortable due to the unstable risk of an unpleasant surprise.

Perhaps she'd just come from one or two Greek sessions so the back door was closed for repairs.

Perhaps your dick is huge and she failed to disclose that she's Greek for small to normal size only.

There are too many variables in the hobby for there to be any one correct answer.
More than once I have made a request and been told yes, but upon arrival gotten a blank stare. It was my clue that I had been communicating with a scheduler/manager.
Had the opposite happen was told no bbbjcim or Greek , only to see the provider , and she says she loves both .
More than once I have made a request and been told yes, but upon arrival gotten a blank stare. It was my clue that I had been communicating with a scheduler/manager. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
The blank stare can be so awkward!

IB
I am all for requests.if I have it I will do it..the sooner you know it let me know gives me time to make it perfect ..if you book early and have a special request i dont mind a heads up or reminder a day or two before date
I am all for requests.if I have it I will do it..the sooner you know it let me know gives me time to make it perfect ..if you book early and have a special request i dont mind a heads up or reminder a day or two before date Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

You are such a good girl

IB