Wedding Ring or Not?

I have been on this site for several months. Have been with 3 reviewed ladies in FW. Have always taken my wedding ring off. Do providers really care if the client has a ring on or not?

Thanks,

Coach

P. S. Safe travels this holiday season!:
This subject has come up many times through the years. These ladies are professionals, I've never read of any who objected to wedding rings.

And, by taking it off, you run the risk of loosing it or forgetting it. It's the small details that will get you caught.
NO NO NO SO LONG AS THE FUNDS ARE GOOD
Thanks. Great pointers.
It doesn't bother me. I think it makes me feel a lil more naughty
It doesn't bother me. I think it makes me feel a lil more naughty Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I don't wear a ring. Because of work, it is a danger and I've bent, lost diamonds, and i have a big nuckle(I think that is a sign?). However, if by chance I got the opportunity to meet you, I'm going to get a ring and wear it!
OK, what would your reaction be if your wife took her wedding band off after she left the home?
OK, what would your reaction be if your wife took her wedding band off after she left the home? Originally Posted by Ramjet
Huh? What would be your reaction if your wife was seeing a male provider? Isn't that the more pressing question.

I don't think the providers care much. Some have asked if I'm married, but not a big deal. During my last session I was asked for the first time where my ring was. It was just a conversation, I'm sure she didn't care one way or another. I happen to not wear mine, I really don't like jewelry.
I agree with Laura Lynn, I find it a little more kinky knowing the provider is married. I love the idea of doing another guys wife. Then when she says something along the lines of I am not supposed to do this with clients, but I like it too much or some other lie like that, it always helps with the fantasy.
Yes please leave it on I think It turns me on to know im fucking someone hubby and making there life a little better.
It doesn't bother me. I think it makes me feel a lil more naughty Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Reminder to myself....... Buy a fake ring!!!
That is REALLY hot Laura!!!

As for my answer to the thread - same as everyone else. It's not a real date, I have been married so long that if I took my ring off it would take weeks for the mark to go away - and as mentioned, there's more of a chance of misplacing it. It stays on.
leave it on. be faithful to your wife.

....Like that is gonna happen.
She doesn't wear one. Job reasons.
And, by taking it off, you run the risk of loosing it or forgetting it. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
This. I was putting mine on after seeing a provider many years ago, leaving her apartment and heading down the first of two flights of stairs, when it slipped from my hand and fell into the bushes below. She didn't have a flashlight, but a helpful neighbor did. Phew. Tragedy averted.

Probably worse than the time my battery died at a provider's complex. Thank God it was a standard, and a nice fellow with a pickup came along to give me a push so I could pop the clutch.