Quality Providers

Hey guys.. I have been a lurker for quite some time.. and actually have been around since the aspd days.... I just wanted to get your opinion on the quality of providers in Houston. I know that Dallas has some top notch quality however seems to me that the pick in Houston is just lacking.

I frequent Mexico City also for business and there are some TOP NOTCH TALENT in Mexico City. I have been with some ladies that are just WOW and love being providers. It shows as they are in the gym and their bodies are fantastic. I am not sure if we can cross post other forums but I will post some pics of the ladies I have been with so you can see the quality.

Also the pricing is around 200-250 an hour for these ladies which is around the going rate here but the ladies are just not the same. Some ladies in Houston want 500+/hr which to me is cheaper to fly to MX, get hotel, lady, etc..

Where are the ladies in Houston that can offer A+ service and have the looks??

(fyi these are not my photos.. just showing some girls)
Mexico?
Those are post op trannies, aren't they?
Mexico?
Those are post op trannies, aren't they? Originally Posted by boardman
LMAO... Hellz no... 100% real. These girls are reviewed well on another forum etc... and I have been with them also so I can say they are real.
and I have been with them also so I can say they are real. Originally Posted by xbmcnutz
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah aha

Chicagosun? Is that you?
So where are there some providers in Houston that you can recommend (non post op trannies... lol)?? I would like to know.
That's hundred percent true, houston lacks. Recently I met few providers who travel from Mexico n Columbia and they charge 200, they are all wow type. Looking ahead for more of that sort.
Lmao.... Don't be so cheap fellas....
This thread....
:facepalm:

not trying to be offensive at all. I have been with some providers in Houston, mostly spas.

I dont mind spending the money for a quality session however some girls want way to much $$ imo.

That is why I am asking here for recommendations on providers. List some A+ providers that are not wanting 500+ an hour.
not trying to be offensive at all. I have been with some providers in Houston, mostly spas.

I dont mind spending the money for a quality session however some girls want way to much $$ imo.

That is why I am asking here for recommendations on providers. List some A+ providers that are not wanting 500+ an hour. Originally Posted by xbmcnutz
Caroline Davenport comes to mind. I haven't seen her but she looks hot. Ditto Italia

That is why I am asking here for recommendations on providers. List some A+ providers that are not wanting 500+ an hour. Originally Posted by xbmcnutz
Not meaning to be rude but you've been on here a short time so...... Read the ads from the girls. Look at their profile. If one of them strikes your fancy then read her reviews and use the search function. We don't know what you like or want out of a session. The hobby is all about choices and all of them besides the girl agreeing to see you, are made by you. Now go out there and enjoy yourself. Consider a P411 account if you don't already have one.
Not meaning to be rude but you've been on here a short time so...... Read the ads from the girls. Look at their profile. If one of them strikes your fancy then read her reviews and use the search function. We don't know what you like or want out of a session. The hobby is all about choices and all of them besides the girl agreeing to see you, are made by you. Now go out there and enjoy yourself. Consider a P411 account if you don't already have one. Originally Posted by gearslut
That's hundred percent true, houston lacks. Recently I met few providers who travel from Mexico n Columbia and they charge 200, they are all wow type. Looking ahead for more of that sort. Originally Posted by SamHouston102275
Yes! Those that appreciate each dollar... But don't worry, with the freedom act, more providers will cum, err... Come.

now where do I get one of those Stifler sarcasm posters? Russ? I need you...
There are plenty of A+ Providers here that are well worth more than 500+.

Most are usually 250-300.....Just keep looking you will bump into one. In the meantime stop making assumptions based on the ladies you see in Mexico. Thats not gonna help much. This is Texas baby.
You're paying too much in Mexico....work on your game.