Hello Dallas texas

In the Addison area this week,, anyone know where is good to eat delicious?
maybe you and this girl should hook up. She also posted a fake ad on here as well.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2832207

oh wait, thats you.
cage,

#SAVAGE -- but call 'em out... we not playing in here...
What is wrong with an ad? Who is here for the witty conversation?
What is wrong with an ad? Who is here for the witty conversation? Originally Posted by ValenTX

I agree. Ladies, I don't care what you ask for....just ask. Any question is welcome....just let me know that you are there...even if it requires you to post weather of week, color of your thong, stock to pick for long term investment or Putin's next move.
cage,

#SAVAGE -- but call 'em out... we not playing in here... Originally Posted by SilverPhox
Welcome back!!! LOL
What is wrong with an ad? Who is here for the witty conversation? Originally Posted by ValenTX

Ads are not allowed.
Regular ads are not allowed to be posted on Eccie. However, some providers will make posts like, "how's the weather?, what are good places to eat?, ect.", commonly known as threADS. Since the ad forum for providers was removed, history shows that some providers can do it while others get their thread locked or deleted/moved by staff members.

If you want know what category a provider fits in (or maybe like most guidelines and rules on this site, it is a mood thing for the mods), then encourage providers to do threADS and see what threAD gets to stay up and open for commenting on. We all know, if it were not the fact of other sites having problems, then this site would be pretty dormant as far as new threads go. So, anything else will be refreshing.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2022, 12:16 PM
maybe you and this girl should hook up. She also posted a fake ad on here as well.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2832207

oh wait, thats you. Originally Posted by cage196
Cage is the watch dog around here, don't pet or he'll bite
Regular ads are not allowed to be posted on Eccie. However, some providers will make posts like, "how's the weather?, what are good places to eat?, ect.", commonly known as threADS. Since the ad forum for providers was removed, history shows that some providers can do it while others get their thread locked or deleted/moved by staff members.

If you want know what category a provider fits in (or maybe like most guidelines and rules on this site, it is a mood thing for the mods), then encourage providers to do threADS and see what threAD gets to stay up and open for commenting on. We all know, if it were not the fact of other sites having problems, then this site would be pretty dormant as far as new threads go. So, anything else will be refreshing. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Whether or not the ThreAD gets to stand actually hinges on very specific things.

1. Ladies cannot post dates-- so giving specific dates or even days of the week can result in an edit or removal.

2. Ladies cannot mention websites-- the best way around that detail is to have a personalized email to go along with your site--

3. Ladies cannot say things like "schedule with me now" or "come see me". No direct "enticements".

When you see a threAD get deleted or edited-- its generally because one of those rules were violated.
Whether or not the ThreAD gets to stand actually hinges on very specific things.

1. Ladies cannot post dates-- so giving specific dates or even days of the week can result in an edit or removal.

2. Ladies cannot mention websites-- the best way around that detail is to have a personalized email to go along with your site--

3. Ladies cannot say things like "schedule with me now" or "come see me". No direct "enticements".

When you see a threAD get deleted or edited-- its generally because one of those rules were violated. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Very good explanation Grace. Thanks for your contribution.
Whether or not the ThreAD gets to stand actually hinges on very specific things. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Can ladies create a profile on Tryst and put its profile name (only) in their ECCIE signature? Once done, can they post the food they had for lunch on every day basis?Just asking.
Profile name? Yes
Profile link? No

If a lady has a burning desire to post their daily lunch, its not a violation of the rules, but I imagine it will get moved to the sandbox.
They key phrase since OH2 has been down is "Providers are Challenged"

As of September 2019, Eccie no longer permits advertising in its Forums.

While Providers are challenged now by the Eccie guidelines, many are trying to pique interest by use of the Eccie Forums.

Providers have always been able to post ThreADs to promote themselves and help to secure interest from the Hobbyists.

Hobbyists have also been permitted to post ThreADs to promote visiting Providers.

There is a fine line between a ThreAD and an AD.

By posting any of the items listed below, you change a ThreAD (as way to indirectly spark interest in you) into an AD (directly seeking appointments by announcing any of the following):
availability/dates
services
rates/fees/specials
Seeking an Appointment
asking Hobbyists to contact you