P411 changing in January??

Anyone heard if / that P411 will no longer have provider ads effective January, 2019? Wondering if that rumor is true?
TRUE
then whats going to be the point of p411?
  • Old-T
  • 07-03-2018, 10:09 AM
It will still be a good option for screening, which always has been its primary role.
That’s really a bummer. P411 is one of my favorites
I'm confused about p411 and how it will work?
Anyone heard if / that P411 will no longer have provider ads effective January, 2019? Wondering if that rumor is true? Originally Posted by jblows
True they sent out msgs
It will still be a good option for screening, which always has been its primary role. Originally Posted by Old-T

Correct. They are returning to a vetting/verification model. Which is still a useful service.
Sad!
I know I didn't get one. Is their browse/search function still gonna be up for the hobbyist accounts?
Correct. They are returning to a vetting/verification model. Which is still a useful service. Originally Posted by Bobave

It's useful service up to a point. If I didn't already have my lifetime membership at P411, I wouldn't renew. The thing I like about the current model is that I can do everything within the site. That's really useful when traveling.
It's useful service up to a point. If I didn't already have my lifetime membership at P411, I wouldn't renew. The thing I like about the current model is that I can do everything within the site. That's really useful when traveling. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
That's exactly what I liked about the site. It made scheduling a date so easy. Now with the pending removal of ads and appointment requests, it has lost some of its luster with me. I really wish they would seriously reconsider these two changes as they will greatly effect both companions and clients alike.