Recommended PS in Vegas for Breast Implant Redo

Can anyone recommend me to a well reviewed and experienced PS for a breast augmentation and lift for a complete redo. Had mines done a year ago in Hawaii and paid 12K only to notice that the lift did not hold 6 months later as he claims my pocket is too big but did not take responsibility for it. Also implant size is way too small for my frame. Coming at end of Sept and would like to see a few dr's for consultations.

Greatly appreciate any referrals.
Dr. George Alexander - 4.9/5 rating on Health Grades - I know a lot of local ladies whose surgeries he's done & they look/feel real.
Can anyone recommend me to a well reviewed and experienced PS for a breast augmentation and lift for a complete redo. Had mines done a year ago in Hawaii and paid 12K only to notice that the lift did not hold 6 months later as he claims my pocket is too big but did not take responsibility for it. Also implant size is way too small for my frame. Coming at end of Sept and would like to see a few dr's for consultations.

Greatly appreciate any referrals. Originally Posted by sassy10
Dr. Frank Styles, Dr. Lane Smith is excellent as well, they both do many adult entertainer surgery's so they are perfectionists. Good Luck
Lane Smith is an excellent surgeon. He has done many of my friends breast and I myself just had him do some gluteal implants on me last week. I say his staff is excellent and if I don't travel to GA to redo my breast implants he shall be my LV go to.
I have consulted with Dr Stiles, was very impressed with what work I have seen of his, although his office staff is a bit lacking... I've been looking for a Dr for a second opinion so thank you Rani. I will look into Dr Alexander as well...
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. Had enough time to only see 1 dr on this visit which was dr lane. He was very helpful and straight forward which I liked. Will make time to see a few others on next visit and make a decision.

Much aloha
See Dr Pancholi - very well known here in LV... Im thinking about going bigger with him. Id use my regular surgeon but he is in New Delhi and its too far.