For The Ladies-Mid Century Hobbiest

how do you gals like the 50yo clients? do they treat you well, is that too old, are they gross? can they still pound you like a teenager or better? Just seeking some feedback
  • Loxly
  • 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM
This has GOT to be good. Maybe it can help feed my retirement guidelines. LOL
Should age really be an issue?
I've been with guys in their 20s that get wiped out and I've been with guys in their 60s that still had energy. No matter how old or young the desire is there.
  • Toyz
  • 03-18-2014, 10:05 PM
how do you gals like the 50yo clients? do they treat you well, is that too old, are they gross? can they still pound you like a teenager or better? Just seeking some feedback Originally Posted by NativeTexson
I can only speak for myself personally, but I am going to have to start scheduling full hours instead of halves. It takes me ten minutes to get into the room with my walker, and I usually nod off half way through BBBJ, so that eats up another 10 minutes...when I wake up she has to remind me where I am and why I am there, so its almost like having TWO sessions in one since I can't remember the first part...thank god I'll be dead soon and not have to put my old carcass through all this pain and work...
To me age is just a number it doesnt bother me if your in your 20s or 60s. I have seen more gentlemen 40 and above that have more pounding stamina than some 20 year olds.
I can only speak for myself personally, but I am going to have to start scheduling full hours instead of halves. It takes me ten minutes to get into the room with my walker, and I usually nod off half way through BBBJ, so that eats up another 10 minutes...when I wake up she has to remind me where I am and why I am there, so its almost like having TWO sessions in one since I can't remember the first part...thank god I'll be dead soon and not have to put my old carcass through all this pain and work... Originally Posted by Toyz
I hear you brother. It also takes so long to get the wheel chair out of the van an up the ramp to the providers in-call. It is amazing that more providers don't have full accessibility listed as an attribute on their showcases.

My rule of thumb, used to be rule of dick but he still has problems standing up sometimes, is to not see ladies who are less than a third of my age. I just don't have enough time remaining to break them in properly. So I only see ladies who are half my age, and that has been working well for the last 20 years.

All things considered, getting older and hobbying are two things that go together like peas in a pod.

My only problem to date in finding enough time to see all those young ladies who keep sending me PMs asking when will I be back to see them.

All of above is a Shameless Manwhore ThreAD, which I understand is allowed in this forum. If not, then never mind and don't trash me for it because while my wood remains tall and hard, the short-term memory is not as good as it used to be.
I'm 53 and love men of my demographic, they are gentlemen and know how to relax and enjoy themselves. young men are sometimes nervous and hesitant to relax on the table. There is a lot to be said for experience and wisdom that comes with age. I am proud to be alive and kicking at this age and the alternative is not as fun. It took 53 years to get this fabulous.
Providers always prefer men 35-70 long before they prefer 18-34....
Young Whipper Snappers= jack hammer boy, no skills, cant eat pussy and pop to quick
Us older guys= slow or hard, can eat pussy and can cum when we want to
Us older guys= slow or hard, can eat pussy and can cum when we want to Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Just not as often as we want to though a couple in an hour ain't bad for us old farts.