BJ vs Cock Worship

Hello and thank you in advance for any clarification. I love receiving oral and I normally request for just BBBJ but recently I've come across the term "cock worshipping" and very curious as to what is the difference. What should one expect from a cock worshipping session?
Per Urban Dictionary:

cock worship
the act of turning into a quivering, wet, idiot when presented with a cock (male sex organ) in front of your face. This act includes: drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, whining, begging with mouth feet face and hands all over the cock.
Sheila grew wet 'down there' and her eyes grew large as the big man unearthered his member... cock worshipping was on the menu tonight!

I'm pretty sure you would enjoy this too, no?
  • LNK
  • 04-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Don't forget the Russian!

Few things beat having a lady slobber all over it, then stick it between her jugs and slide up and down.
Russian does nothing for me.....I just don't see the fascination. Its usually uncoordinated with no flow and just a slippery pausing mess.
For me it starts with attitude. If a lady REALLY enjoys giving oral, the difference is night and day. Second, true cock worship encompasses more than just a good bbbj. Lots of attention to the boys, the taint and, if you're lucky, some enthusiastic tuma. And last, but certainly not least, she needs to know how to close the deal. So many providers, especially those that don't cim or nqns will choke at the end (pun intended) trying not to swallow. True cock worship is an art and, regrettably, not one mastered by most providers.
The incense and chanting monks is a bit to distracting for me when one attempts to worship this little guy. We'll, that and the constant laughter.
Read this review, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=325354 , and go to the section

"Awl Gets The Full Treatment." It will set you on the right track.
Come see me I will show you what cock worship is.
  • LNK
  • 04-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Come see me I will show you what cock worship is. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Y knows cock worship.
When the lady becomes so self absorbed and into it she forgets you're attached to the other end. It's almost trance like.
Cock worship means treating my mouth and throat like a playground and taking you along for the ride.
Cock worship usually involves fried chicken.
Come see me I will show you what cock worship is. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Yep....it doesn't matter what you're packing down there......After an hour with Lady Y you'll feel like the reincarnation of John Freakin' Holmes.
Verbalizing. At least acting like she loves my dick as much as I do.
Cock worship, to me, means "making love to your cock with my mouth". It's a very slow, long, kiss, tongue, kisses, light sucking, deep sucking, long strokes of the tongue, just very slow, long and eventually cum-inducing. Your toes will curl, your eyes will roll back in your head, and you will leave with a very big smile on your face, your thighs quivering, and speaking in gibberish. It isn't your typical 'blow n' go'.. this is very much longer and torturously twisted, fun and sexy. If you haven't had one like this, go out and get you some!