You might JUST be a good provider if...

1. You drop your rates permanently

2. You offer a cheeseburger after all your sessions

3 ...
3. You don't play needless games. After all, time is $$$.

#4 You maintain the same good hygiene standards you demand of your clients.

#5 You have fresh towels in your incall.

#6 You're upfront about your menu and don't get irritated when asked about it (hasn't happened to me, but reports of such have put me off from inquiring with one or two providers).

#7 You don't have a pimp or liberally-tattted boyfriend waiting outside the incall (not provider's fault if it's a pimp trying to ruin an indy's business, as sometimes happens).

#8...
#4 - #7 plus

#8 You're CBC friendly

#9 You "engage" the entire time that you are paid for

#10 You don't bring up drama or the board during a session

#11 You don't stop the moment I CUM
#12 You don't dismount the nanosecond the client begins to orgasm.

#13...
#13 You give your client such a great session that you wear him out so much that he can't do anything for the rest of the day

#14 You truly appreciate your clients and what they do for you

#15 You don't whine, bitch, and start "poor me" threADS when you don't get enough business

#16...
#16. You communicate over text like a responsible, motivated provider. Basically, you come across as having your stuff together.

#17. You don't change phone numbers every month.

#18...
# 18 You don't do NCNS
#19- you don't do back to back appointments

#20- you bathe yourself in between appointments

#21-
#21 You give correct directions to your incall

# 22 You don't blue-ball a client during a BCD with some lame-ass excuse

#23 You don't go "bat-shit crazy" on a client when they offer you some simple, friendly advice.

#24 You don't consider your clients as your boyfriend, but you don't consider them an ATM with a penis either (see #14 above)

#25...
If you keep your guy coming back twice a month for ten years.....
#26 When you promise a make-up session with a client for whatever reason, you actually follow-through with it

#27...
#28 You don't wait until 20 minutes before the scheduled appointment to text directions/location on the other side of the city during rush hour(s)...or you pay the speeding and reckless driving tickets.
# 18 You don't do NCNS Originally Posted by fun2come
+1

#29...
  • Toyz
  • 04-10-2014, 10:09 AM
27).Realize that in a SB deal it means SOMETIMES I have needs and shouldn't be pushed to the back of the line because you have cash in hand customers. Hence, why you didn't get this months allowance.

28). Turn off the mitherfuxking cell phone! You are MINE during that time and I don't want to hear it constantly buzzing and you thinking about the new dick you gotta suck.

29). You have warm wash clothes and gently clean me up...love the ones that ad this little post pop experience. Its not much and its no hard to do.

30) occasionally you just text me to say "hey what ya doing"? I have two that so that and its a nice connection. (I'm single so its no issue).
Can't wait to see the providers version of this...