Hot Tubs by the Hour?

I remember back in the day (a lot of days ago) there used to be many places that would rent you a room with a hot tub by the hour. Houston, Dallas, Austin, they were everywhere. Now, I can't find any.

The place had at least five rooms with different themes and hot tubs. All had tv/vcr, drink setups, etc. These were not hotels, motels, etc., they were just places with hot tub rooms to rent by the hour.

Does anyone remember these places? Any stories?

Do these exist anymore? If so, please tell me where and I'm going!
Yes that was back in the early 90's and they were awesome. I think a lot of them were shut down, and ordinances changed to make it harder for them to operate.
Last place I heard that did that was way out westheimer.. but that was in the lat 80's
Some providers have nice Jacuzzi tubs at their incall ..... This day in age, that may be as close as you get!
Some hobbyist's have nice hot tubs for the outcalls.
PI has hot tub suites with tvs in the room
The only place I know about is Watercourse Way in Palo Alto, Ca.

Hopefully some inspired entrepreneur will open one here in Texas.

http://www.watercourseway.com/tubrates.html
used to be one in Phoenix, AZ called Tubbies, don't even know if it is still around
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=257792

About 30 years ago Austin had a couple of spots, but about that time some "stuff" started circulating that was terminal and nothing on the shelf to cure.

Given the standards of most motels/hotels as far as sanitizing room facilities, I wouldn't bet my life on it.
From the experience of others it's confirmed that YMMV.
but the only thing that I remember about hot tubs in the eighties is that they were so relaxing you could call me Mr. SOFTIE.
I guess that it was my introduction to the pleasure at the bath-houses in Japan: a place to relax not a place to play. Never got over it.

On the other hand, I was introduced to the massages in the palaces of Bangkok: a place to play and relax, and play and relax, and play and relax. Another one I never got over.
Palace Inn off 1960 just east of 45 has jacuzzi rooms, also the one out in baytown has them. I think the Executive Suites off 290 and Jones has some also.
Also Island suites on 45 south 11635 Gulf freeway has a really NICE (better than the one at the PI on 1960 and 45 north) although its a bit more for the night.. 3 hours was around 75 I think...but the tub is in a separate room and big enough for 3
Do you really want to get into a hot tub that you have no idea who was in it before you and if it was properly cleaned?
Do you really want to get into a hot tub that you have no idea who was in it before you and if it was properly cleaned? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Those places get inspected just like the Hilton chain and Ramada Inn's do..

in fact the only hot tub you could safely say is "clean" is your own and even then how often do you clean yours? is it inside or out?

like one guy said.. if you get the room for a few hours.. get there early, bring a small bottle of bleach and maybe a scrub brush.. fill it up a little, add bleach, give it a quick scrub and rinse..

I have done that when meeting a lady (non provider) for fun.. those tubs do fill up fast..

and to expand this topic, you go see a provider either at her hotel room or her house/apt. how often does she change the sheets and launder them?
Some hobbyist's have nice hot tubs for the outcalls. Originally Posted by markeymark

Call me Papi!!!