Inappropriate Arousal

Guys,
How do you deal with visible erection in public? Is it enjoyable or embarrassing to you?
Takes me back to HS days when the bell would always ring while I was at full staff. I still get them just talking to the right girl. I got one when I was driving down the freeway. I asked PINK FLOYD "what the hell are you doing". Boners are not comfortable in pants, especially when you are sitting down. It does make the girls look and hell no I am not embarrassed.
My DICK's too large for that...I would get arrested for "indecent public exposure". If he starts some shit, then I just pluck him hard, works EVERY SINGLE TIME!
My DICK's too large for that...I would get arrested for "indecent public exposure". If he starts some shit, then I just pluck him hard, works EVERY SINGLE TIME! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You'd never get convicted, lack of evidence.
So you were looking for, umh, "evidence"?

. . . Now we know what exactly your handle indicates you're looking for!

A hardon in public with a hot lady is a compliment to her,,,,and It doesn't bother me if someone notices my woody in public, I sure as hell ain't gonna hide it....Most women that love cock get turned on by seeing a stiff one in public, and we all know where that leads....
So you were looking for, umh, "evidence"?

. . . Now we know what exactly your handle indicates you're looking for!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Do you find that when dealing with people these days, that there are inevitable mind games required in the interchange?

Of course, nothing is overt, but it's there lurking in veiled in voice tones, hidden body language, read in eye contact and felt in feelings.

It seems to me that people used to be more direct.

As I remember it, if you wanted this, you said so. If you did not then you said no and it was understood.

. . . Nowadays, it seems that people dance around what they want and you need to dance around with them in order to find out what is going on.

Mijo and I don't dance that way but we don't judge. Thank you for the offer!
A hardon in public with a hot lady is a compliment to her,,,,and It doesn't bother me if someone notices my woody in public, I sure as hell ain't gonna hide it....Most women that love cock get turned on by seeing a stiff one in public, and we all know where that leads.... Originally Posted by cumalot
The C man tells it like it is!
  • Old-T
  • 07-14-2012, 12:02 PM
When I was your there were certainlt some side effect mentally self induced inapproriate hardons, but now most of them are intentionally induced by the lady I am with. I agree, a sexy lady often finds it a very flattering sign when the guy she's with obviously is hot for her and shows it. And some find it hysterically funny to see a guy flush with embarrasment. Fortunately most of them are very good at soothing the embarasment later on.
A visible erection is illegal in several states and cities. I should be on death row.
My DICK's too large for that...I would get arrested for "indecent public exposure". If he starts some shit, then I just pluck him hard, works EVERY SINGLE TIME! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hahahahahaha KMSL
Takes me back to HS days when the bell would always ring while I was at full staff. I still get them just talking to the right girl. I got one when I was driving down the freeway. I asked PINK FLOYD "what the hell are you doing". Boners are not comfortable in pants, especially when you are sitting down. It does make the girls look and hell no I am not embarrassed. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
kmsl
I'm 59 there is no such thing as innappropiate erections. There is only " Oh my god it's hard!!"
If I am alone I just put a ball cap on it along with a Groucho Marx glasses and moustache.

If I am with a lovely lady and someone notices, then I just point at the lovely lady and say its her fault.
A hardon in public with a hot lady is a compliment to her,,,,and It doesn't bother me if someone notices my woody in public, I sure as hell ain't gonna hide it....Most women that love cock get turned on by seeing a stiff one in public, and we all know where that leads.... Originally Posted by cumalot
Oh be realistic will ya. No hot chick in her right mind wants to be seen in public with a smiling jack like you sporting a boner.