Squishing while Mishing?

Well, really more like sloshing. I recently saw a hot lady with very large and perfectly enhanced breasts; well almost perfect. I am almost certain while we were pounding away in mish I heard a sloshing sound. Yes, sloshing, you know, the sound of a fluid moving about in a container. Those 34 DDD's were really moving about from the agitation of intercourse, so the energy level to move fluids was certainly there, but aren't implants supposed to be filled to capacity?

I will say that those babies felt like the real thing unless you squeezed them pretty hard, so there seemed to be a lot of natural tissue covering the implants.

I've never heard of this before, so I thought that I would ask if anyone else has encountered this.

I know that the scientific method requires that the events be reproduced, but she is a traveling lady and I don't know when she will be back in town.

Before people start throwing slings and arrows at me, you should know that I had no perception altering substances that day, other than my Vitamin V.
...can't wait to hear pyramid's view on this one...lmao!
You sure the sloshing wasn't coming from down below? Might have been filled and not properly drained before you arrived.... JK LOL,,,, Maybe???
Actually, not all implants are filled to capacity. When I had mine done, I used an implant that could be injected with more fluid rather than be replaced with a bigger implant. It's a textured bag that is capable of expanding without the need for extra space inside. So, while it appears full, it can still take more fluid.

Mine implants have never "sloshed"....LOL tf
...can't wait to hear pyramid's view on this one...lmao! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Why, does he hear things too?

You sure the sloshing wasn't coming from down below? Might have been filled and not properly drained before you arrived.... JK LOL,,,, Maybe??? Originally Posted by LadyRed
Nope, my tank was empty. All that was coming from below was the rhythmic slap of genitalia doing the horizontal mambo.

Actually, not all implants are filled to capacity. When I had mine done, I used an implant that could be injected with more fluid rather than be replaced with a bigger implant. It's a textured bag that is capable of expanding without the need for extra space inside. So, while it appears full, it can still take more fluid.

Mine implants have never "sloshed"....LOL tf Originally Posted by M A X
Thanks for the info; it is useful but doesn't explain the sloshing. As to your personal experience, I was churning in the hyper-clean, super agitating cycle. Maybe that would set yours free too?
Thanks for the info; it is useful but doesn't explain the sloshing. As to your personal experience, I was churning in the hyper-clean, super agitating cycle. Maybe that would set yours free too? Originally Posted by awl4knot
YW.....

Yes....I too, enjoy the vigorous hyper-clean cycles and get mine done on a regular basis.... I'm happy to report there has been no sloshing to date, but my friends are always welcome to try! LOL

The lady in question does have very large breasts, whereas, I went for a smaller size, 34C.....I HATE to wear a bra, unless it's for a very brief time and helps with setting the mood, so no way was I going bigger.

Anywho.....interesting topic and hopefully others will chime in with their experiences or knowledge about sloshing boobies.
Ummm, maybe it was her tummy? You get her just after lunch? Any empty Big Gulp cups sitting around..???