Youngest Client??

This one is for the ladies. What is the youngest client you have ever been with? I ask because I am relatively young I think and I was just curious. Also...is it more fun to be with a younger client or an older one?
21,22, somewhere around there.... but i was 25 years older than him.

He wanted the older woman experience, and he got it. For me, very young guys (20s) have a lot of energy and maybe a lot of stamina, but also a lot to learn. It's more of a coaching session. LOL

I prefer late 30s and up. Older gentlemen (55+) tend to be more leisurely, more relaxed and certainly have more experience, so they know what they like, what they want, what they don't want, etc.
  • Paven
  • 07-16-2012, 07:55 PM
18 and he was a tall kid and when I looked at him straight in the face I wondered but he had his I.D. out and ready to show me. He had just graduated from high school! smh I'd rather not see guys that young but it all depends on how they contact me initially. If they write in complete sentences and are polite and respectful and pass my screening it's all good . Then I ruin them for the rest of their lives lol.

More fun? Depends on the individual, fun comes in all ages!
Thanks for the responses ladies! I'm 25 and have only seen 2 ladies, one from bp and one from here. I have an SO but it gets old and stale so I thought I'd try to have some fun. I'd love to see either one of you ladies soon if I could! Thanks again!
Thanks for the responses ladies! I'm 25 and have only seen 2 ladies, one from bp and one from here. I have an SO but it gets old and stale so I thought I'd try to have some fun. I'd love to see either one of you ladies soon if I could! Thanks again! Originally Posted by vstarbiker
well, thanks, hon!