Cheating

I would like to know how many other guys use this site to cheat on wives/girlfriends. I just want to see who is with me.
You do know, you are talking to 'Hobbyists' right...know your audience...but, let's see I could be wrong.
Let's see...
Saint SL (because he's non-GFE)
Deacon JONBALLS (he constantly preaches ALL ABOUT HIS DAMN SELF)
Burk the Angel (fuck that - he's on a sabbatical of sorts, figuring this hobby thing out...again)
EccieAddict (self-explanatory - he fucks so much, he said FUCK reviews)
RambroCreed (well, he's a Preacher, PREACH! "You HEARD Me?")
Texan2011, please tell me that is NOT a pic of you in RL, with a phone, in the mirror????
Exactly why did you put me in this category? I've been single since I joined this site, no cheating going on here.
Texan2011, please tell me that is NOT a pic of you in RL, with a phone, in the mirror???? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'm married and loving it ! Life is a buffet and you have to enjoy that too !
If the providers who have addressed this question in the past are being honest/accurate - and I see no reason why not - then about 85% of us are married or have significant others.
Never Cheated! Wouldn't want to get cheated on myself!
Ummm.... You really must not care since you have a picture of yourself as an Avatar...

We are all here for one reason and that's to have relations with providers when we want to. For me I have stopped for now and need to take a break from this. I am so addicted to the hobby it has possessed all of my free time and money. I have turned to just reading postings and looking.

Still looking much respect. I miss those Austin babes....
Hey cowboy, this is match.com for the really horny people that want a sure thing
Hey cowboy, this is match.com for the really horny people that want a sure thing Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
My guess is this "cowboy" rides sidesaddle and is pissed because the Old Man spends too much time upstairs at Ms. Kitty's.