Riverside

Saw and older white SW on riverside Friday night didn't look to bad but I didn't get all that close just passing the info.
  • Logan
  • 07-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Riverside area has really declined. There used to be runaways that hung around in this area, but haven’t lucked into any in recent years. The “white house” is still here, but has now been painted brown or some other color…

….was in the area last week and drove by the infamous house on Tucker St…..stopped in front of the house and 2 or 3 nasty WSW’s came out for “curb service”. They looked to be in there 40s-50s and had noticeable sores on their bodies, so I just drove off. I needed a nut, but those hoez weren’t even safe enough for a 5 dollar handjob….so….if you want curbside service…..the house on Tucker Street is still open for business…

….there were some TV’s working near the Salvation Army on Riverside/Lancaster when I trolled through the area….one of those “things” tried to get in m car when I drove by for a slow look….but quickly discovered “she” was a “him”. You can still luck into some decent finds in this area….

….one teen looking 18-20yo that was working near the Salvation Army surfaced on Backpage/Eccie late last year…..she went by Ms. Nova - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=nova. She had potential, but a pimp named Pretty Boy Nate Green was running her and posting her ads on this site. Not sure if Lil Nova is still around, but she had some potential.
Good to see you're still on the prowl Logan!

Oasis has a a girl who I hadn't seen before. Brittney is early twenties, blonde, and a few freckles. Not hopped up on synthetics when I saw her. Quite shy at first. Not a bad BJ tho. Couldn't upsell her to cim. Staying with her sister at the ho tel till she gets in her feet she said.
  • Logan
  • 07-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Good to see you're still on the prowl Logan!

Oasis has a a girl who I hadn't seen before. Brittney is early twenties, blonde, and a few freckles. Not hopped up on synthetics when I saw her. Quite shy at first. Not a bad BJ tho. Couldn't upsell her to cim. Staying with her sister at the ho tel till she gets in her feet she said. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Yea...alwayz on the prowl in some form or another! Streetz have been pretty much dead though.

The Oasis that is across the street from that small convenience store that is a mile or two east of the 7-11 on Lancaster? What time was Brittney out? There is another shady motel that is near that park/playground. Used to be some working girlz there as well.

Got a couple of PM's about the infamous house on Tucker St. When you are at the Lancaster/Riverside intersection, head south on Riverside towards 287 and across the bridge. Tucker will be on your right a block or two after you cross the bridge. The former "white house" is now painted brown. There are usually 2-3 hookers on the porch or they come out when you take a slow "John" drive by. Based on what I recently saw...they were WSW's in the 1s-3s range. Very street bottom hoez...

...Those are the types that you safely jack off in their handz and pay them to eat & lick ALL of the cum out of their hand for like 20 buckz...

More posts requested, Logan.
What eccienewbie said. The place across the street from that convenience store does house a few working girls too. They cross over to the store hang out in front. I usually buy a soda there just to see if one of them is sitting inside playing the penny machines.
You can almost always find a few bsw on the tree lined street behind the hotel on Riverside. When I saw Brittney it was between 4 pm and 5 pm.
ahhhhh, the good ole days!

Moto
OK, just for fun I cyber-cruised that area and found this interesting character on Google street view in front of the Salvation Army on Lancaster. Any body you know, Logan?
Attached Images File Type: jpg salvationarmy01.jpg (51.0 KB, 475 views) File Type: jpg salvationarmy02.JPG (39.6 KB, 466 views)