Advice on my new showcase

Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got around to putting my showcase together and I'm so excited about it! I'm still new to all of this though and would love to get a little feedback from you gentlemen and even from the other beautiful companions on this board. What do you gentlemen like to see in a showcase? What don't you like? Ladies, what seems to work best for you? I'm just dipping my toes into the water here and would love to hear your advice.

XOXO

Dana
great showcase Dana.You have everything I like .Plenty of sexy photos and clear ones to boot.
All the info I need to contact you.It's perfect.
Nice showcase, too bad you don't see newbies
I can and do see newbies they just must be screened properly. A few weeks ago it got out so to speak that I don't but I do. I have a horrible fear of LE. I must be able to verify where you work and sometimes that is hard. Thank you so much for your response!!!
Hi Dana! *waves hi*

I think it looks great. Lots of photos which is good.

P.S. I sent you an email.
I can and do see newbies they just must be screened properly. A few weeks ago it got out so to speak that I don't but I do. I have a horrible fear of LE. I must be able to verify where you work and sometimes that is hard. Thank you so much for your response!!! Originally Posted by Dana_Of_Dallas
I can totally understand that! if work requirement is important thats ok, but I am one of the owners of our family business, would that be a problem?
I don't care for LE either, no offence to LE...lol

your pictures are really great....which is why I replied in the first place!!!
Looks Great

Image # 9 is very seductive.
I looks great sweetie. And you are a sweetie.
great pics of a very sexy lady who knows what she likes, and isn't afraid to tell you...
i think it looks great...it would look better if it had a line in it somewhere that read "I'll come to Fort Worth and set up an incall once every month or so..."
Holy Cow Dana! Your showcasr is AWESOME, I have got to get my butt over and see you Damn, Damn, Damn work!!!!

Moto
Love it. "CILF" mutlipe times, then a little more. great showcase,especially licking your nips!
very hot, no changes needed
Dana,
You are so very photogenic and thus that media showcases for you very well. Some day this spring I hope to visit with you and get to experience the 3-D version.

Just one thing, somewhere in North Dallas there is a child's swing missing a chain. Did you return it or are you saving it for adult experimentation?
About time! You look great beautiful!