Farting While getting a blowjob

Will they stop your session and throw you out if you let one slip?
I highly doubt it? Why, you have a fart fetish. I have actually had them fart while pounding away. We laughed and went back at it.
No, I have a shit fetish. The fart just lets me know it's coming
Oh, you have coprophilia, eh. You like chili dogs? Do you like to lick if off?
Blow air inside during DATY for a queef. That should equalize things.
There was a total hottie that worked at 7th Heaven on the weekends only. Can't remember her name. She was TUMA me and I farted. It just slipped out.
I cut it short right there and slipped out too feeling like a jack ass.
There was a total hottie that worked at 7th Heaven on the weekends only. Can't remember her name. She was TUMA me and I farted. It just slipped out.
I cut it short right there and slipped out too feeling like a jack ass. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I worry about that every time I get TUMA hahaha
Seven would fart when I was inside her Greek and plunging my cock into her bowels. It felt kinda good as her entire butthole would do this vibrating thing and then proceed to return to its kung fu grip. It was adding some variation to the experience.
I cut it short right there and slipped out too feeling like a jack ass. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I miss 7th Heaven
I was doing a 69 session with Susan one time. I was licking her clit and occasionally licking her asshole then I went back to licking her clit stuck finger in her pussy and I wanted to see how far I can get so I started sticking a finger in her ass On about the third pump she let go of a kimchi laced, nose hair burning fart the practically made my eyes water. It wasn’t a loud blast but just a little squeaker. Needless to say I learned my lesson never stuck in finger in her ass again.
Black Pink told me that the Luxury manager feeds them very well. So know that before sticking your finger or something else in her butt.
7th heaven was the shit, sauna and solid ladies
  • TAZ
  • 11-28-2020, 06:34 AM
7th Heaven....ahhh Maya, Jackie, Seven and many more.
No, I have a shit fetish. The fart just lets me know it's coming Originally Posted by redslick
Wondering if you noticed when you first signed up that you needed to be 18 years of age or older to be on this site?
7th heaven was the shit, sauna and solid ladies Originally Posted by aJohnDough
There is a sauna at sun, but was told by the girl that it's only used when it's cold. I'd love to spend some time in there.