If you only got to have ONE encounter left...who would it be?

Hey everyone, getting back into the hobby after some time off. Been reading reviews on who the best girls that fit what I am looking for are, so my question is, if you only had ONE session left...who would be your choice and why? My last (and best) session was with Cherry over at Rainbow. Was a few years back, so I am hoping to find her clone - or something close - in my area (Richardson)
Need more parameters...GFE? BBBJ? Massage? TUMA? Greek? DFK?

If I was going for GFE...I would make the drive to Houston to see BEBE. Independent Thai hottie. Locally, Soda gives the best BBBJ...followed by some great CG...she is picky about who she sees, so, she doesn’t have 10 guys visiting her.
Wow, Cherry from Rainbow has been gone a long time. I don't know from personal experience, but if you're looking for someone comparable you probably have a long search ahead and you aren't likely to find it in Richardson. I don't think anyone since has gotten as many rave reviews as Cherry got while she was here.
Wow, Cherry from Rainbow has been gone a long time. I don't know from personal experience, but if you're looking for someone comparable you probably have a long search ahead and you aren't likely to find it in Richardson. I don't think anyone since has gotten as many rave reviews as Cherry got while she was here. Originally Posted by billw1032
Indeed, it has been a while, but wow, has that experience stuck with me. She was playful, perky and could turn it on like a switch!
Need more parameters...GFE? BBBJ? Massage? TUMA? Greek? DFK?

If I was going for GFE...I would make the drive to Houston to see BEBE. Independent Thai hottie. Locally, Soda gives the best BBBJ...followed by some great CG...she is picky about who she sees, so, she doesn’t have 10 guys visiting her. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Good questions - so my preferences are young (at least younger looking), small stacked body type, perky ass and and tits, shaved or little strip is fine, enthusiastic about her session, LFK is fine, not really into TUMA. CFS is how I prefer to roll (assuming that is kinda the norm now?).
Hello fans.....................my choice would be the little sex queen Mona from the long long closed Emerald Spa on north Emerald; North of Royal.

She had everything, smile, attitude, service level and a all around hot body.

Mona, the best.

BigJim say Happy Holidays !!!!!
Anyone know what happened to Tina at Green spa before it got shut down?
Cherry from rainbow. She truly loved her job.

Closet to her would be Judi from TopAsianStar
Hannah from Oceanside with out a doubt. Always willing to please never had a bad session with her.
Sky from Oceanside
  • cosoj
  • 12-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Naughty Bunny. She did things that no one else has.
Honey/BB no doubt. I see her often. Seriously top notch best bbbj's Ive had in my life
Damn, can’t compare Cherry to anyone. She was the best.
  • clo32
  • 12-06-2020, 08:25 PM
Emma from luxury or Hannah, although she wasn’t an amp style provider, from hy
Honey/BB no doubt. I see her often. Seriously top notch best bbbj's Ive had in my life Originally Posted by DjAMP35
I think this is the only post that really answered the question. Everyone else named is unavailable, unless you hunt her down somewhere.

BB/Honey is a good choice, but Julie would have to be mine. She was ridiculously on fire, Friday.