Lunch/Dinner meet n greet

I've had the opportunity to have lunch with a couple of cool ladies who never expected anything other than free food. No donation for their time or expectation of a BCD appointment. Why don't more ladies do this? Seems like it's a win/win situation for the lady. Guaranteed free food and maybe even an appointment. Probably not worth it for the higher volume ladies but the ladies with higher than average rates or the ones who don't offer hh sessions or low volume ladies should do this. Would knowing what a hobbyist looks like make a difference? There was a discussion recently about ladies wanting pictures.
You would be surprised how many ladies do this.
Yep , just try asking privately !
This is a P4P site ....some of us choose not to date in there personal life and wouldn't use this to do so...IMO. Please don't take this the wrong way...just my thoughts.
You have the wrong idea. I'm not talking about dating. The meet and greet is just to determine whether I would want to schedule a session or not.

This is a P4P site ....some of us choose not to date in there personal life and wouldn't use this to do so...IMO. Please don't take this the wrong way...just my thoughts. Originally Posted by camrose
I'm sorry just doesn't make sense to me..that is why you research ...reviews, look at pictures ( I invest in my marketing for this hobby, I pay a photographer to come in from Houston and pay for ad space and a website to help my awesome hobbyist make an informed decision) and talk to fellow hobbyist...I personally wouldn't have time to do meet and greet just to walk away with a full belly...

Again ...just my opinion...

FYI - I have made awesome friends out of fellow hobbyist that have made that leap of faith to see me , which is so flattering ....with all choices you guys have..
I've gone out with a very select few top loyal clients for lunch/dinner/drinks before. But that is reserved for someone who has developed an ongoing loyal client status. Not for someone who is on the fence about initially seeing me.

I wonder how other providers feel about this though...Interesting thread.

Leslielane1@live.com
(FBSM with a simulated FS twist)
I'm sorry just doesn't make sense to me..that is why you research ...reviews, look at pictures ( I invest in my marketing for this hobby, I pay a photographer to come in from Houston and pay for ad space and a website to help my awesome hobbyist make an informed decision) and talk to fellow hobbyist...I personally wouldn't have time to do meet and greet just to walk away with a full belly...

Again ...just my opinion...

FYI - I have made awesome friends out of fellow hobbyist that have made that leap of faith to see me , which is so flattering ....with all choices you guys have.. Originally Posted by camrose

All the marketing and reviews in the world dont tell you about the chemistry between the 2 of you or if you even click

I personally dont see women for the most part just because of good reviews or what not -- I will if a few friends have seen her and they ALL say the same thing,

I dont NEED to meet you F2F but some phone discussions and such is a requirement -- if you arent willing to spend a few mins talking to me then Im not willing to make an appt with you,
I talk to clients all the time...even just to say Hi...I am talking about meet and greet in person..

As I stated I have made awesome friends with most of my clients...
Research only goes so far Camrose. I can get an idea of how reliable a provider is and what she offers BCD. However I can't get an idea of how attractive I will find a lady. 90% of guys might say a lady is hot. I'll probably be the 10%. We all have different opinions of hot. You don't show your face. I'm a DFK type of guy but I can't get into that if I'm not attracted to someone neck up. And the photographer? I hate professional photos. Give me good ole phone photos any day. A lady is more likely to look like a phone photo in person than a glamor photo.
Point taken...I have to pay someone to take my pics...I really suck at it, I forget to crop the toilet out...
I have lunches with several ladies on the board usually 3-4 at a time. I don't always flit the bill and we usually go dutch but for us it's just shooting the shit during the week and never on a Friday when their work week picks up.

I'm not sizing them up for a session nor are they working me. I think that's why we get along so well. that being said they have introduced me and I them to future clients/ sessions.

Drunken nights at strip clubs have tapered off because them girls get a little rowdy.
There are socials that are and luncheons put on every few months that many attend. Great way to meet new people and be relaxed.
Does the provider get to pick the restaurant? Because the offer of a hamburger isn't worth a lot of people's time... if she makes a meal "date" that may or may not result in an appointment, that means she is unavailable for a client who feels he has enough information from her ad/photos/website.

I sometimes don't enough spare time to see my friends, so unless the restaurant was a treat that I wouldn't normally pay for on my own, there's little benefit to this kind of meeting, IME (and yes, we get asked more often than you'd suspect).
Yep. She gets to pick. For example, downtown sushi restaurant was where one lady wanted to go. She could have picked downtown steak if she wanted to.