meeting provider

i have been wondering about how everyone feels about a guy going to meet and look at the provider so as to see if he wants to get with the provider. cause from my past experience the provider either looks like the showcase or the provider is no where close to the looks of the provider. thanks a lot
Have her send you a picture holding a sign with the date on it.
Research. Then Research.

Google the heck out of any information you get here.

The premium access here gives you the ROS (Rest of the Story) in which you MAY find more about how the provider looks. How close to her pics, etc.

Ultimately, you have the right to walk away if she doesn't appear as advertised.

Of course that could be a very disappointing evening.

if you book it as an "appointment" you better be prepared to at least throw the girl a bone (heh) for showing up.

if you want to meet so you can kick the tires before committing, be a man and say so up front.

good luck with that.
Isn't that why we have reviews??? Every single one of mine says my photos are accurate and I look way HOTTER in person.... If you do your research you find out if she is true or not.... Not many providers are going to chance a meet and greet without compensation... If you show up and shes far from what she advertised than walk away.... That's what she gets for misleading you.... Good ole bait in swich is usually hot pic with low donation.... Not many hot providers are gonna have a low donation... Do your research!!!! Good luck and Happy Hunting!!!
Heck I've met Winter and Ill bet you she wouldn't meet me for lunch if I was treating. It is business Sir. All business...just reality
And yes Winter is sweet and looks better than her pics...just another reality
Isn't that why we have reviews??? Every single one of mine says my photos are accurate and I look way HOTTER in person.... If you do your research you find out if she is true or not.... Not many providers are going to chance a meet and greet without compensation... If you show up and shes far from what she advertised than walk away.... That's what she gets for misleading you.... Good ole bait in swich is usually hot pic with low donation.... Not many hot providers are gonna have a low donation... Do your research!!!! Good luck and Happy Hunting!!! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
truth right there. hopefully i'll get a chance to confirm those pics one day!
truth right there. hopefully i'll get a chance to confirm those pics one day! Originally Posted by john_deere
I second that!
Next thing you know someone will be asking about a "test drive" LOL :P
Well the thing with going off of some else's point of view of the girl being hot cannot be the same for another person. You know different strokes for different folks kinda thing. I read some reviews about a lady long time ago saying she was so hot this and that (and no the rate wasn't low) so I took the plunge and I didn't think she was anything close to what everyone was saying. To me personally I hate glamour photos or even when a lady is hiding their stomach area. I have no problem seeing someone with mommy marks but don't miss lead the person and make it clear you do have some just my .02
Well the thing with going off of some else's point of view of the girl being hot cannot be the same for another person. You know different strokes for different folks kinda thing. I read some reviews about a lady long time ago saying she was so hot this and that (and no the rate wasn't low) so I took the plunge and I didn't think she was anything close to what everyone was saying. To me personally I hate glamour photos or even when a lady is hiding their stomach area. I have no problem seeing someone with mommy marks but don't miss lead the person and make it clear you do have some just my .02 Originally Posted by ponyboy
you may not be cut out for this game.

if you choose to stay, read ALL the reviews when you're interested in a girl, and if you want more answers, pm is your friend.
you may not be cut out for this game. Originally Posted by john_deere

I have been in this for awhile now back in the aspd days. I really don't write reviews because I don't have a lot of time just being on here. Like I said that was just my .02. Some guys think big girls are hot some don't, some think skinny girls are hot some don't. Get my drift. I read a lot of reviews saying so and so was really hot and so worth and just by looking at the providers showcase I didn't think so. So what is my cup of tea might not be someone elses.
They say...."How bout a freeby today, and if I like it, I'll come back and pay you next time."
(my answer: Why don't you go to Walmart and say...hey! I like this tv, why don't you give me one and if I like it, I'll come back and buy another one! and he actually said..."Will that work??" sheesh...told him if it did, to call me, I'd go get me one, lol)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......NO!

And a few other classic lines:

"What can you do for $10?"
( my answer? "LAUGH")

"What can I get for $20?"
(my answer? "A six pack and a candy bar? I dunno, what can you get for $20?")

"How bout I just be your bf?"
(my answer? "No thanks.")

"Hey mama, I wanna be yo sugah daddy!"
(my answer? "Hell no, I don't need a pimp!)

and my fave....
"I'm just a poor, broke college student."
(my answer.... "have your daddy call me...again!")

Y'all come see me, I'm lonely!
xoxoxo....Sammmmmmmmmmmmmm