Missed chances

Currently on orders with military and man they couldn't have come a worse time. Finally would have some free time and play $ and I'm stuck in BFE. On top of that some beautiful women I have tried or wanted to meet are in my area. But hey can't help things sometimes. I'll be back in a couple of weeks so I'll get back in the game then. Just wanted to vent a little. Lol.

I'm know others out have had the same types of things come up at the wrong times.

Anyone got some funny stories about missed opportunities?
I'm sure the lovely ladies in BR will keep things on simmer until your safe return.
From what I remember about the military, orders never come at a good time!
Sorry that your missing out tigerbait but I'm sure I speaking for everyone.
Thanks for your service.
From what I remember about the military, orders never come at a good time! Originally Posted by giantbourbon

No never. Lol.
thanks for your service babe!

I had a guy who tried to see me for over 5 years.....so we finally were in same town and set an appointment to play.....then the day before we were to meet,he got in a truck accident and broke his leg in three places! We had to postpone it for a few weeks....so when we met three weeks later,he was in a huge leg cast.that was a fun time trying not to hurt him! But he was determined not to iss his chance to play!

I hope one day to meet your acquaintance!
Thank you for your service to this great country of ours you are greatly APPRECIATED!!
Hopefully one of these special ladies will make sure you have an unforgettable Homecumming!!!

Thanks for your service!!
Hopefully one of these special ladies will make sure you have an unforgettable Homecumming!!!

Thanks for your service!! Originally Posted by LA Man

Thank you and yea I'll be back from this training exercise on the 14th I believe and I hope to see one the lovely ladies soon after