backpage in my backyard

So I'm waiting for someone outside and I overhear a conversation about backpage. I know....we've all heard it before in a surprising place. These group of guys knew I was listening and openpy discussed getting girls on bp. One was talking about going to the club to pick up a girl (specifically a white girl) to give him head.

Ok y'all...if I would've been more than 2 streets from home, I would've approached him right there on the spot. I usually just wait for messages and I respond. But thats getting very...mundane. Ive never walked streets or done a direct aproach like that or even in a club setting...

Any thoughts? ?
Don't cheapen yourself in that manner. In this business you should always be on the down low. Start approaching guys in that manner and your real life reputation won't be worth two cents.
Agreed ilovethemgirls...
@ Kellie...grow some class, girl!
Can't do Backpage, even on a Sunday afternoon.
Were they good looking ? Just kidding!
yea close to home is not a good idea, I would stay away from backpage myself
But you never know who is in the hobby. I have been in strip clubs and got offers to play but that's a little different...
If I was approached on the street by you I would jump on ya cuz you are so beautiful girl but that's just horny old me.....