What do you gentlemen prefer?

1) A provider whos all dressed up (high heels, make up done, perfume)
2) A natural beauty ( no need to impresss, no high heels needed, very discreet)
3) Or a mix of both

Ive always wondered what first impression is great for meeting a new provider.
Please tell me what makes it great for you!
I'll say 3 ) I like face to be done nicely , light makeup , and the jeans or shorts , and a tight tshirt . Occasionally I like a negligee , but I really dig the girl next door type .
Lingerie, silky stockings, garter belt. Panties over the garters so the stockings can stay on.

Tons of perfume, but find the guy's preference first. Some guys don't want to smell too obvious afterwards.

Clothing over the lingerie is nice. Unwrapping the present is part of the fun. It doesn't need to be fancy.

If it's outcall, don't be obvious.
I like it when they open the door.
I'd say #3. I don't like my ladies to overdo the makeup to the point of looking like a clown. No perfumes either - allergies. I like the girl-next-door type myself as well. Someone comfortable enough in her own skin that she doesn't feel the need to "dress to impress". Oh, and NO lipstick.
  • Jax
  • 10-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I like no. 3 also. Don't have to be all made up, etc. A little bit is fine -- but the girl next door is fine. I'm more into her being pleasant and fun and a good conversationalist who loves touching and being touched.
Someone all made up does nothing for me. All my best sex were when I was a kid making out with girls wearing jeans and shorts, in between class in the student library, in the dorm rooms, in the back seat after the football game, in the morning after we spent the night together at the cheapest motel we could find. A young healthy girl who doesn't know how to use makeup and doesn't need it is what's sexy, not some aged dolled-up would-be smoothie.
Absolutely no perfume. Dress comfortable and casual. Wear something that accentuates your body. Light makeup.
Thats a very good question
Depends on if it's an icall or outcall. If it's an incall then I want you as sexy as can be and I love when a woman smells delicious. If it's an outcall I want to you to look nice but not obvious when your knocking on my door.

I love lingerie, stockings etc..
For me I don't like a lot of make up. As far as your attire, surprise me. I can go for the casual look. A nice ass in some jeans is hard to beat. But some stocking and garter is sexy as hell. Ultimately it doesn't matter because it all ends up on the floor anyway. I would say perfume is a no. A fresh clean scent is better plus I don't need to be leaving smelling like I bathed in perfume.
I like them Naked.
I like the girl / MILF next door look.
I like no. 3 also. Don't have to be all made up, etc. A little bit is fine -- but the girl next door is fine. I'm more into her being pleasant and fun and a good conversationalist who loves touching and being touched. Originally Posted by Jax
+1 I think option 3 is a good approach.
I'd be curious as to know what the providers prefer from the men they see. Of course, we are the ones paying for the time and some of you mongers will probably say it doesn't matter what we look like. But it's just a curious question... Or would that require a new thread of discussion?