Rates? WTF?

Times are slow. Oil prices are down and providers keep raising their rates. I recently saw a couple of self reviews, in an attempt to stir up some business. Providers are posting rates of $$$$, but run specials for $$50. Just lower your rates until times are better. $$ or $$50 is way better than $000.00. A certain Lady that recently left this site still has a Showcase on P411 and raised her her already GPS rate by 50%.

Please explain why fewer available Hobby funds = Increased rates for Providers. When the Feds want to stimulate the economy, they lower interest rates, not raise them.
I do know what your talking about...

Guy visited me last week and lost his job in the oil business.. But lucky for him he got hooked up pretty well, 2yrs pay, 2yrs bonus and more... Sounds nice to be laid off from the oil business. Or at least in his case..
Here we go again
Fucking Tebow...these idiots...

Go ahead...whine like a bitch about your lack of oil money again...please...
*grabs popcorn*
Anybody want some?
I do know what your talking about...

Guy visited me last week and lost his job in the oil business.. But lucky for him he got hooked up pretty well, 2yrs pay, 2yrs bonus and more... Sounds nice to be laid off from the oil business. Or at least in his case.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
This is one hell of a severance package. Most companies provide 2-6 weeks of severance pay plus vacation hours. This guy must have been very high up.
This is one hell of a severance package. Most companies provide 2-6 weeks of severance pay plus vacation hours. This guy must have been very high up. Originally Posted by rayg07
I didnt get all that info so I don't know... But he sounds well off....
This is one hell of a severance package. Most companies provide 2-6 weeks of severance pay plus vacation hours. This guy must have been very high up. Originally Posted by rayg07
That's not uncommon. It's less expensive than protracted litigation. I also suspect he wasn't emptying wastepaper baskets or key punching pay checks.
Not to be rude but it sounds like you live paycheck to paycheck, and failed to plan for the future.

Man in the mirror time my friend.
Fucking Tebow...these idiots...

Go ahead...whine like a bitch about your lack of oil money again...please... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Not whining, just looking for a good answer from someone other than you. My finances are fine and I just posted a new review today.

I'm anxiously awaiting a new restaurant review from the Head Troll Semi Mod.
Follow up: what do oil prices have to do with the adult industry, accept maybe affect the cost of some condoms?
Anyone that thinks the ladies give a fuck of what the economy is doing is an idiot. They are charging those rates because fucktards are paying those rates is that fucking simple.
*grabs popcorn*
Anybody want some? Originally Posted by Richiej281
yeah - dammit - I want some. I mean - oil is down. Times are tough.
Anyone that thinks the ladies give a fuck of what the economy is doing is an idiot. They are charging those rates because fucktards are paying those rates is that fucking simple. Originally Posted by Pica Flor
Not this Fucktard. If they move above what I am willing to pay, then I play elsewhere. I've found over the years that a higher price doesn't necessarily equate to better looks and/ or better service.
Don't worry most workers are still being layoff. Once their layoff, next comes the office guys which will see their pay reduce in half. Once their pay are cut in half, they cut off their URL or stop being sugar daddy. Than providers are going to come here with low rates, and Bp too.