Transgendered working at strip clubs???

I was at the Colorado last week and my friends and I could swear that one of the girls was transgendered, working the night shift. She is gorgeous, but she had a few signs. Is that allowed??? Right??? Isn't there clubs for people that prefer transgender. What if she was dancing on you and you didn't find out till later. What do you think?
Is it considered outing if you disclose SpiceItUp's night gig?
Seems like you can't swing a cat without hitting one of those things. Especially where hot chicks tend to cluster. Just assume it's a fuk'n male until conclusively proved otherwise.

Odds are you've already had a lap dance or ten from one, if you get lap dances. Which is one of about a hundred reasons why I don't go to titty bars.

Ain't that a bitch!
^^^

Don, you are going to the wrong places...
  • cr76
  • 01-19-2016, 08:09 PM
did you feel a penis as she grinded your leg during the lapdance??
Are the OP's friends teasing him because a tranny's lap dance gave him wood?
^^^

Don, you are going to the wrong places... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Not me man...I never was in one of those places.

and I'm not going back!
It's easy to spot them at times- they are taller than normal, face long and looks off (for a girl), very skinny, lecture you about being handsy, voice seems masculine, tell you how there are "oral". Oh n they like it up ass I hear. So watch where u stick it.
It's easy to spot them at times- they are taller than normal, face long and looks off (for a girl), very skinny, lecture you about being handsy, voice seems masculine, tell you how there are "oral"
No more German gibberish..finally
  • Trey
  • 02-09-2016, 02:33 AM
Maybe google translate is broken.

Last year when I visited Colorado I couldn't find any chicks. They got like 2 hoes there it seems. I could see a tranny getting good pay out there and dancing in the clubs. They are probably happy to see anyone keep the stage from being empty.
There a problem with them working at those establishments?
Trannies got to eat too
It's easy to spot them at times- they are taller than normal, face long and looks off (for a girl), very skinny, lecture you about being handsy, voice seems masculine, tell you how there are "oral". Originally Posted by landon
How did your negotiation reach the menu stage, if they're so easy to spot? Did you consummate the deal ITC, or OTC?
He knew it was a transgender because her adams apple was bigger then her balls.