Little things/details can make all the difference

The fact that someone paid attention to detail makes us appreciate things
From carpentry to art. The same way the little things can make us life long
Customers to a restaurant, hotel or could it be said a provider?

what are the little things that honestly gave the visit a extra point on the
1to 10 scale?

1to 10 scale? Originally Posted by rduke4923
your thread title confused me, I thought you were going to discuss the average tard actual penis size vs claims made pre-visit.
One thing I notice is when a woman puts some effort into the play area. I've met with some who actually had candles and rose petals at the incall. That's actually really nice and I remember her.

When she puts her stripper heels somewhere other than right next to the fucking bed....so I don't trip over them and chip my teeth or break my fucking neck getting up for a new gasket.

You mitches know who you are. Think about it....safety first. Put those fucking shoes out of the way.
This is actually a great thread. Could be helpful to both sides. Ladies, I suggest you feel free to mentor something stand out a gentleman brought, said or did that left a positive mark in your heart as well.

I'll share. I enjoy being made feel welcome and relaxed. Smooth, soft music, maybe a lil jazz, not loud, just enough to cover any air in the conversation. A visually interesting and comfortable environment with a nice single malt scotch, on the rocks, something past puberty (15year or better) and a pleasant exchange of thoughts or feelings on a mutually enjoyed conversation topic while connecting on a deeper than simply sexual level. Scented candles are nice, soft lighting.

I love garter belts and stockings with panties what slip off around them and a front clasp bra. Covered with a thin silk short robe.

And for another flavor

Sometimes I like to be greeted at the door with you in tight blue Jeans and with my men's shirt on but fully unbuttoned in the front, no shoes. I don't know why. That look has always hit a button.

Course some days, I could just flip you over, bite you on the neck and release the cave man.
I think this is a good thread

I know you're asking for the gentleman's opinion but yes I'm about to give mine lol

After a session is over and I receive an emial, text or pm telling me how "he" enjoy the session and more importantly "he" describe all of the details "he" liked. Because I really do take the time until fix up the room with my candlelight also make sure that I have a nice lingerie on or what he request. I try to have something to drink & set the mood right with music and most important ask what he like more when it comes to physical contact.

Making him feel comfortable and for him to notice is a big plus...

Receiving a simple 'Thank you' text/email after our rendezvous, thats If I haven't already sent you a 'Thank you' text email first
I think this is a good thread

I know you're asking for the gentleman's opinion but yes I'm about to give mine lol

After a session is over and I receive an emial, text or pm telling me how "he" enjoy the session and more importantly "he" describe all of the details "he" liked. Because I really do take the time until fix up the room with my candlelight also make sure that I have a nice lingerie on or what he request. I try to have something to drink & set the mood right with music and most important ask what he like more when it comes to physical contact.

Making him feel comfortable and for him to notice is a big plus...
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor

Damn.... your drawing me in closer....

Good thread.

AlyssaXOXO is a master at the little things. Got me a little gift (it was a multi hour special event) was dressed perfectly, always sure I was happy/comfortable/pleasures.

I do like the post session text from her.

I like music appropriate for my age, no hip-hop crap.

I like being asked, "anything special you'd like me to wear?"

I like it when you smell clean, not covered in cheap perfume.

I like it when you have a hot shower, clean towel, and unscented soap for dudes.

I like it when your pics are recent and accurate.

I like it when you say, "as many times as you want within your time" or even better, "here, let me get you ready to go again."

I like it when I ask "where?" And you answer "anywhere you want to."

I like it when you get a real hotel room on a high floor and leave the curtains open.

I like it when you choose a hotel with really easy parking.

Fortunately- I have a few ladies that are pretty great at all of the above.
Receiving a simple 'Thank you' text/email after our rendezvous, thats If I haven't already sent you a 'Thank you' text email first Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I do this all the time. I definitely think it's important to thank her especially if you enjoyed her company. And it helps build a more positive impression of you as a client. You hear a lot of input from the ladies on some guys not being gentleman, I don't want to be that guy. At the end of the day, I hope I made a decent impression so that she is just as excited to see me as I am to see her.
When I do doubles at another Provider's pad and she caters to both the client and me, the session is always more fun.
Her milieu of 'yay, I have an extra playmate' compared to 'yay, half the work ' is noticeable and gives way to a lustful and memorable session enjoyed by all.
I ask her to wear a G-string and high-heels, and she greets me in granny-panties and flip-flops.
I love it when they have a baby wipes warmer to clean me up with.........
I like it when they are ready at the time scheduled. Not give me 5mins 10mins after our arranged start time.
Answer the texts promptly. Especially when it is close to the meeting time. If I can be on my phone at that time, then the provider should be too.