Any providers need professional quality photos taken this evening?

I've got time and availability this evening with lighting equipment, etc. if anyone is interested in a free photoshoot, let me know. I can share portfolio work to show the quality of my work - just PM me for details.
Yep.... They never hear this shit....
I've got time and availability this evening with lighting equipment, etc. if anyone is interested in a free photoshoot, let me know. I can share portfolio work to show the quality of my work - just PM me for details. Originally Posted by Winsam
Lmfao what's the catch
hijo de la chingada.........
hijo de la chingada......... Originally Posted by charcoal
Exactly
No catch, just need the practice and would rather do something that could be mutually beneficial than to hire a model.
No catch, just need the practice and would rather do something that could be mutually beneficial than to hire a model. Originally Posted by Winsam
^^^ so there is a catch. You just said COULD BE mutually beneficial

So you are bartering services. Sex for pictures, right?
No, I'm not looking for sex. I'm looking for someone to take pictures of, pure and simple.
^^^ so there is a catch. You just said COULD BE mutually beneficial

So you are bartering services. Sex for pictures, right? Originally Posted by PaulWalker
no....he's bartering practice/experience for pictures.

Edit: I've offered it to some I've paid to fuck. They all say no....creeps them out i guess. I've offered to just give them the disk....no copy for me they still say no.

Weird sometimes.....and none of them were fat lmfao.
Yeah, I've had several models do it before to work on their own portfolios, but this just seemed more practical. Figured I'd give it a try.
Yeah, I've had several models do it before to work on their own portfolios, but this just seemed more practical. Figured I'd give it a try. Originally Posted by Winsam

soooo.... you come on a hooker board to do this....?
Ive heard it all now
No catch, just need the practice and would rather do something that could be mutually beneficial than to hire a model. Originally Posted by Winsam
So you want to build up your PROFESSIONAL Portfolio by taking pictures of hookers because your to cheap to hire a model?

Why don't you just offer a free shoot to models ?

Theres a catch your just not willing to tell us ijs

How in the fuck is a hooker board more practical?

How in the fuck is a hooker board more practical? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Some have suggested times are slow for hookers.