question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
so i did a doubles session that was outta this world. problem is both these gals r utr, so i cant post their contact #s. however, i do have a 3rd gal who is not utr but is prbly my atf, and i can provide her contact info in the review. so the question is, should i write the review, or no? i have pics of one of the utr gals (she is a member of my team in good standing), and of the gal who is not utr n is prbly my atf. actually i did a doubles session with them a while back, but i was banned for having 2 user names, so never wrote the review. lol. u can see my atf's review under BP Champagne Takes Me on a Trip to Greece, written by Kiss My Lilly White Ass (kmlwa). that was my pseudonym alter ego who got banned forever. lol. so if ur thinking about using 2 user names, just say no. lol.

btw both my atf and the utr gal on my team are both track stars. i almost did a quadruple with 3 track stars, the third being denise who i had taken to vegas (see Crazy Vegas Adventures in the Sandbox). Denise has given up providing since she is now a full-time model. (google instagram daphwashere or daph was here, not sure.) unfortunately denise couldnt make it to the session. Champagne is my atf and got a full scholarship at ohio state to run track, Jonnae ran track at tsu on a full scholarship n her dad played in the nba, n denise, the gal i took to vegas, made it to state in 5a in track n field. champagne n jonnae prefer girls, and denise prefers boys. so all of us were madly in love with denise. i did doubles denise n champagne, and denise n jonnae, and jonnae n champagne. each session was amazing, wow i can't belive that just happened.
in the doubles with jonnae n champagne, we all worshipped champagne.

anyhoo, should i write the review or no? i dont want everyone to get pissed at me, cause ima tell everyone to go fuck themselves, n things usually go downhill from there. lol. ima get infractions left n right, jus like the bad ol' days. tryin to keep my nose clean, u know, thats why im asking for ya'll's feedback first.
Seriously bruh?
Heh
Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Providers are not allowed to comment in reviews...

Oh wait
What the hell, can you repeat that
What the hell, can you repeat that Originally Posted by romroos
Go back to bed
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 11:44 AM
so i'm confused. are those no or yes votes? whichever has more votes wins the day.
so i'm confused. are those no or yes votes? whichever has more votes wins the day. Originally Posted by pxmcc
1 vote for you to go back to bed
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Seriously bruh? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
umm, ya. like ur skeptical? u can see denise's pics in crazy vegas adventures. she's got a shelf booty. u can see champagne's pics in Champagne takes me on a trip to greece. if the yesses win, you can see jonnae's pics after char posts em. the last gal, who i did doubles with, is white. no pics yet but ima do another doubles with her n jonnae this week n shoot her pics too, so you'll get to see her too.
Providers are not allowed to comment in reviews...

Oh wait Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Lol
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 11:52 AM
1 vote for you to go back to bed Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lmfao. ima take ur advice. i can't decide what i like better, sleep or sex. sleep is just amazing, imo. sex? yawn... i'm feeling sleepy. lol
Do you treat your light bill like this? What about your water bill?

If not why trip over your pussy bill.

If you want pa write the review.

You been sniffing that bear spray.
Well since you didn't keep this info to yourself and pretty much decided to out these chicks that were supposedly UTR, it would be best not to write the review. It's simply not wise to tell all your business in here.

Thought you would've learned that by now.
We are having discussions in the independent review section now?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Well since you didn't keep this info to yourself and pretty much decided to out these chicks that were supposedly UTR, it would be best not to write the review. It's simply not wise to tell all your business in here.

Thought you would've learned that by now. Originally Posted by kerwil62
no ker, im going to keep the utr gals utr, and the gals who arent utr, i will provide their contact info. but im worried that people will get mad at me for keeping the utr gals utr. thats why i asked for ya'll's feedback first.