Std's-hiv/AIDS- and NOW Zika sexually transmitted. We're doomed!

Just one more thin for the fear mongers to rail about.

Not.....good.
Natures Cull
The most common symptoms of Zika virus disease are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting from several days to a week
If you can't survive that.
What's the big deal?

Most of the little heads do the thinking around here anyway.
What's the big deal? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I know right?
What's so special about Zika?
Why didn't West Nile get it's own thread?
What ever happened to Equal Opportunity?
There's enough minor viruses that can kill you, we could start a new forum, not just a thread.

What Bug Scares You The Most Today?
Encephalitis can get nasty, but it's rare.
Ebola! Now there's a killer disease that can spook even the sound hearted.
Then the dredded "fluke rot" or bobbit tosis.... Or parvo....fleas....lol
Only bad thing I read is deformities in babies.
Shouldn't be any trick babies if you scrape those buggers out.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2016, 09:44 AM
ya its especially bad if you get pregnant. so guys just make sure you don't get pregnant and ur gtg.
The most common symptoms of Zika virus disease are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting from several days to a week

If you can't survive that. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Well, having bloody semen is not really something I would enjoy having.
These are the symptoms from the CDC

Symptoms
  • About 1 in 5 people infected with Zika virus become ill (i.e., develop Zika).
  • The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, or conjunctivitis (red eyes). Other common symptoms include muscle pain and headache. The incubation period (the time from exposure to symptoms) for Zika virus disease is not known, but is likely to be a few days to a week.
  • The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
  • Zika virus usually remains in the blood of an infected person for a few days but it can be found longer in some people.
  • Severe disease requiring hospitalization is uncommon.
  • Deaths are rare
http://www.cdc.gov/zika/symptoms/

Where are you fucktards getting your paranoia from? The five o'clock news or internet chat rooms?
Gurl,....you musta missed this one:

hematospermia
GS?
Where are you finding the link between Zika and hematospermia?
Inside info?

And this...
Severe disease requiring hospitalization is uncommon.
Deaths are rare

Too bad, the world is overrun with stupid. Need some bug that kills weak and feeble minded.
GS?
Where are you finding the link between Zika and hematospermia?
Inside info?.....
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
H.Harddog,

With all respect deserved of you, did you happen to read the paper that the op linked?

It is mentioned several times.

One patient who contracted the virus while traveling, shared the virus with his non-traveling wife on the day he arrived home. She contracted the virus through his blood-laced semen....the virus being carried in the blood. The symptoms appeared in her four days later.

I can tell you *this*.....that man was not a hobbyist.

A hobbyiest that travels internationally never fucks his wife the day he returns home.....

......he's too tapped out.