Happy February 2016 and valentines day

So all of you have plans and some of them waiting for plans to unravel. But to all of you who has provided and in the process i got to know them a thank you and to the friends on the board who provided valuable insight many thanks.

Special thanks to the lovely ladies who drops me a note to enquire and makes time to accommodate me with my schedule a thank you.

I have plans and hope the guys treats their lady with love and respect at least for that moment and appreciate their beauty of giving.

Some if the ladies do not like me to post and others do. So as gesture I am unable to write the names but....

Have plans and go on...... Happy valentines day.
Oh one other thing any suggestions from gals and guys are greatly appreciated... Always trying to innovate an outing.
Happy Heart ❤ day!
Februar. Die unendliche Monat
[February. The never ending month]
Happy Amor Day

So all of you have plans and some of them waiting for plans to unravel. But to all of you who has provided and in the process i got to know them a thank you and to the friends on the board who provided valuable insight many thanks.

Special thanks to the lovely ladies who drops me a note to enquire and makes time to accommodate me with my schedule a thank you.

I have plans and hope the guys treats their lady with love and respect at least for that moment and appreciate their beauty of giving.

Some if the ladies do not like me to post and others do. So as gesture I am unable to write the names but....

Have plans and go on...... Happy valentines day. Originally Posted by Caligula1
I try to make "every" day Valentines Day...never can have too much love..or lust! LOL

Originally Posted by Caligula1
Hey, welcome home, Sarah!
Have fun guys. Treat the ladies right. And show respect. Thank you to all I have met and to you my special.