Help! Please! I'm a girl in a fix!

Hello you wonderful Houstonians. Is that a word? Probably not. I arrived here in town a couple of hours ago and found that my three and a half star Priceline location was actually a negative four star debacle. After many phone calls stating my case and a nice strong libation I was able to cancel the reservation. That said, can you help an incalless (another faux word) out? Where might I find a " real" 3+star locale in which I need not refinance my home? Please and thank you .
Motel 6
Do you have the Hotel Tonight app? It can be a great source for last minute (day of) check in hotels...The app saved me a couple times when I've been stuck in a city due to weather or when some lame reservation agent lost my booking.....I've staying at a JW for like $190, A loft for $99...it is a great app when you're in a pinch...
Hello you wonderful Houstonians. Is that a word? Probably not.. Originally Posted by Caroline in Oklahoma
Actually it is
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us...ish/houstonian

People who live in Oklahoma or who come from Oklahoma are called Oklahomans or Oklahomians. Sometimes Oklahomans are referred to as Sooners Originally Posted by Tim Tebow
Depending on the part of town and your budget try Country Inns or Best Western. For last minute deals try Trivago or Hotels.com
Thank you all. I appreciate your feedback.
Hampton Inns or Springhill Suites are good and usually clean.
Hoilday Inn Express........
if you still havent found a decent hotel, PM me I can definitely get you something nice for a cheap price.