My Balls are Burning!!!

Hello Ladies, I went to a spa for some manscaping. I kicked around the idea of getting a wax job with my Asian lady. She said a shave or a hair removal lotion would be better the first time as I was a bit hairy. I said you're the expert, so she chose the hair removal stuff.
Now My balls and nether region are burning!!! Should I take a shower? Rub some ointment on it(LOL)? What is the cure???

Thanks in advance!!! Please Hurry with the response!!!!! LOL.
Just rub some Icy Hot down there and you'll be fine.
Aftershave...
Oh, GOD no, never use one of those hair removal lotions without testing first on an innocuous patch of skin, say, inside the elbow. I'm horribly allergic to depilatories, so I know about adverse reactions. You basically have a light chemical burn going. Sorry hon, for the bad advice you got. Trimming and then shaving would have been best for your first time, since you've never done it before. Least invasive of the options.

Best to call your doctor. Yes, take a shower, but with COOL water. Hot water will make it worse. Take some antihistamine immediately. Aloe Vera gel or Neosporin cream (NOT ointment) for sensitive skin should help cool the boys down, but be wary of anything else, as it may worsen the reaction. You may break out in red patches by tomorrow, but it will pass in a few days IF you don't scratch. A gentile, natural, scent-free moisturizing cream to replace the body oils you just slagged may be helpful and prevent possible peeling, especially something avocado-based, but wait on that until tomorrow. Irish luck, hon, really. Ouch.
I've used hair removal cream that burned before. You should defiantly wash everything down there thoroughly but with cool water not hot. You can also rub a hydrocortisone cream to help with redness.
Just stand in the tub and pour a bottle of rubbing alcohol on your junk. You'll feel fine after you wake up....that is if you don't hit your head falling after you pass out.
LMFAO on the icey hot comment!
Pour some Tussin' on it...
Does the OP have a dog? If so, peanut butter is the cure.
I was looking forward to the fucktards responses as well as the true remedy responses!!

I knew this thread would be one for the ages.

I am currently using a frozen bag of corn to ease the situation. I just hope nobody walks into my office and sees me with my pants down and corn bag duck taped on.

I will gladly prepare some corn stew for Wakeup, Oilfieldscum and Fishpie very soon. Don't worry boys it will be extra Creamy just for you too!!!! I know you 3 fucktards will recognize the added jizz flavor.

At least I am now a smooooooth operator!!
Gonna have to make a bigger batch of Corn Stew for Chicagoboy and Spice it up!!!!
Ice cold broccoli bag works better
Sounds Like I need Fancy's Package Pampering Services to me!!!

Can't believe I am telling you fucktards this also, but I did get a happy ending HJ after I was Kojacked!! I was having a bit of trouble reaching for the ceiling as I was in obvious pain, and winky was not raging but more like WTF man??? My Asian gal, said my cock is cute!!! So my half mast red mini rager is CUTE!!!! I got that going for me!!!!

Who Wants Soup!!!!
I am currently using a frozen bag of corn to ease the situation. I just hope nobody walks into my office... Originally Posted by Daddio
You have a bag of frozen corn in the office refrigerator where you work?

Please tell me you work from home...
You listen to an Asian woman about balls?